First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Now that I'm a 2022 it would be nice to have the 2022 order guide and B&P.
rumor is the MOD top is going to cost a lot more as an accessory than the $1800 upgrade from MIC on the ‘21B&P; like $7,000 on its own. Since they locked ‘21 prices for reservation holders it makes a lot more sense to wait until ‘23 for the MOD top if you can hold your breath (wallet) that long, you could potentially save $5k under the MSRP on any trim.
Sponsored

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm clearly jumping the gun here, but we all have plenty of time to burn as we wait for our MY2021 estimated build schedule and such!

Any thoughts as to when the MY2022 B&P tool will drop?!

We've been told by several sources the MY2022 order banks will open in the "Summer". Yep, I understand "Summer" could literally be any given day of the year to Ford! However, for a moment let's assume it actually happens in what's actually known as Summer (June 20 - Sept 21).

So even if the order banks don't open until the very last day of Summer (Sept 21); couldn't we see the MY2022 B&P tool drop around the middle of July?!
Was told to see dealer on 9/13. Was at dealership 10am, they tried to order but couldn't. Dealership has all my info and a deposit.