Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No so much because these days with aftermarket pieces, wraps and even seat covers, it's so easy to change internal appearance. But external color - you are kind of stuck with that smack in front of you every day.

There is a saying: If you don't look back at your car after parking it, you bought the wrong car. I want to look at the Bronco and like what I see - and a key part of that is the color.
Agree but I don't wanna go pay for a car and then turn around and pay more to get the interior color I want

And you absolutely can change the exterior color of your Bronco to whatever you like. There are a few examples here on this forum

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the tip Adam. I think we're set on the color, but it's not craved in stone yet.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree but I don't wanna go pay for a car and then turn around and pay more to get the interior color I want

And you absolutely can change the exterior color of your Bronco to whatever you like. There are a few examples here on this forum

I would do horrible things for a tan interior.
Yeah, a nice exterior is a plus, but I spend most of my time inside the car looking out.

Current car has a cream colored interior and I honestly think it makes the car seem bigger on the inside. Police-box style.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What the hell is "deets"?

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can drive by Dirt Mountain to see how things are progressing
That would be amazing! Thank you. I know it's been some time from the last aerial and ground footage we got..

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmmmm, seems priority is being focused in the wrong direction. Get a full model year out the door with minimal issues, then focus on additions.

"Master the basics, then attempt to advanced actions"
Paint colors aren't rocket science and will not detract anything from the 2021 builds.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've said this before, but I don't see how Ford can possibly drop any current colors. With the huge number of Broncos they've been unable to deliver, why make people mad by dropping their color choice after forcing them into 2022? It would make no sense. I think they are only adding colors.
Dropping and adding colors between model years happens all the time. The Bronco carrying so many custom orders over from one model year to the next is fairly unique but I highly doubt they'll not follow normal protocol with it too. There's always been a note to the effect of "picking the newly available options for MY22" when resubmitting our builds for the new year. That would entail colors as well.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dropping and adding colors between model years happens all the time.
Yes, during a normal model year. This has been anything but.

In my mind, it would be idiotic to pull colors on people, who through no fault of their own, have been pushed to 2022. And if it happens, I will be telling Rick Astley about it. You can be sure of that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.