Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Another purchased ad by Ford.

C&D fails to mention a disastrous launch, hardtop fails, allocation games or Dirt Mountain.
Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another purchased ad by Ford.

C&D fails to mention a disastrous launch, hardtop fails, allocation games or Dirt Mountain.
this line does a LOT of lifting: “Demand for the Bronco is through the roof—no pun intended—given the production issues that mean many who have placed orders continue to wait for their trucks”

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clearly one of the 10 best cars you can't get delivered.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Kia Telluride, Honda Accord, Golf GTI, and BRZ/GR86 made the list. Not to say they all aren't good vehicles in their own right but top 10 out of everything out there? I wouldn't be celebrating this too much. Granted, I'd easily pick the Bronco out of any of the cars on the list even with their build issues so far.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a38260599/10best-2022-ford-bronco/

Kinda surprised by this to be honest. Didn't think it would make it because of all the build quality issues so far.

Jeep had a number of candidtates that didn't make the cut:
• Jeep Compass High Altitude 4x4
• Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland 4x4
• Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve 4x4
• Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series II 4x4
• Jeep Wagoneer Series II 4x4
• Jeep Wrangler 392 Rubicon
• Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe

Full list here:
https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a38254154/10best-2022/

Bronco writeup here:
https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a38260599/10best-2022-ford-bronco/
Would-be owners continue to post excitedly as they follow their vehicle's production status like they're tracking a Domino's pizza delivery.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. Just like you can go to most dealerships (well, maybe not this year) and buy the next year model starting in September of the previous year. MY22 starts selling September of 2021. We all know this happens and just because Ford is starting their MY22 builds in December makes no real difference in the scheme of things unless there are significant body design or internal changes.
We that have 2021 only have because Ford somewhere sometime had promised production of 21s. Several companies have released the next calendar year in April of previous and with actual production in May or June these easily could all have been 22s, and boosted numbers for first year sales.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on having 2 great vehicles. Really doesn't change what I said. I have no doubt that the Accord is a great vehicle but the 2021/2022 did get a mild refresh and I still wouldn't consider it a top 10 vehicle out of everything being produced in 2022.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Watching this video, I felt like 90% of it was just a close-up of someone's face saying "I'm Joe Schmo and THIS is Car & Drivers 10 Best" "10 Best" "10 Best"...

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, the 22 brz was my second choice if I didn’t get the bronco(weird, I know). Real fun cars, I can only assume the new one is even better
Not so weird at all. I was looking for fun cars with manual transmissions. BRZ, Blackwing, and Bronco (among others) all fit that description. I'm getting two of the three. :)

Clearly one of the 10 best cars you can't get delivered.
Multiple cars on that list, at least half, fit that description--some with longer waits than the Bronco.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not so weird at all. I was looking for fun cars with manual transmissions. BRZ, Blackwing, and Bronco (among others) all fit that description. I'm getting two of the three. :)

Multiple cars on that list, at least half, fit that description--some with longer waits than the Bronco.
Yep. I was also wanting something fun with a manual. Almost bought a 21 wrx but got my build date on the day I was going to get it, so I decided to wait for the bronco. The wife didn’t say no to the BRZ, but know she wasn’t too thrilled about the potential since we want to have kids soon

Sponsored

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have almost the same build, BL 2.3 MT High package, and I agree it's a ton of fun so far, and i think i found the sweet spot in features I was looking for. Only downside that I see so far is lack of remote start option for MT since i'll be parking it outside all winter.

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it's on my build sheet; though i think actually that the combination of the MT and badlands gets you the 4.7
Sponsored