First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yesterday after a work out I got into my Bronco and tried to turn the AC on to cool down a bit and noticed no air flow coming from the vents. I chalked it up to user error. My drive home was short so I didn't think about it further.

This morning I get in my car and have a frosty windshield. No problem, ill just turn on my defroster. Nope. No air coming from any vents on any setting. Even max defrost/max AC provide zero flow. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?
Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had this issue with a new ranger about a year ago, took back to dealer, fixed that afternoon.

OP
OP
Naxty

Naxty

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had this issue with a new ranger about a year ago, took back to dealer, fixed that afternoon.
This gives me a little more hope. I'm fully expecting being told it's going to be months before they can do anything about it lol. Maybe that's just because of the waiting I've already done. The damn things only 3 weeks old lol

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
This gives me a little more hope. I'm fully expecting being told it's going to be months before they can do anything about it lol. Maybe that's just because of the waiting I've already done. The damn things only 3 weeks old lol
It was intermittent on the day we got it, didn’t think anything of it til next day. Whatever it was, they had it fixed quick.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like the fan has no power. Could be a module, could be physically unplugged, or a loose/blown fuse.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yesterday after a work out I got into my Bronco and tried to turn the AC on to cool down a bit and noticed no air flow coming from the vents. I chalked it up to user error. My drive home was short so I didn't think about it further.

This morning I get in my car and have a frosty windshield. No problem, ill just turn on my defroster. Nope. No air coming from any vents on any setting. Even max defrost/max AC provide zero flow. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?
Good morning! If you send over a DM wit your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

Jon D.

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Naxty - what did the issue end up being? I’ve got he exact same issue. Though mine started after stopping for gas, no work under the hood recently.​

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Naxty - what did the issue end up being? I’ve got he exact same issue. Though mine started after stopping for gas, no work under the hood recently.​
Hey there. I can look into your Bronco’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

OP
OP
Naxty

Naxty

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They wrote it up on the repair order as the blower motor, but they told me it was a module. They ended up having to order the part and replacing it under warranty. It took them about a week to get the part and a day to do the repair but they were pretty busy.

Jon D.

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks!
Sponsored