indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why is everyone freaking out. The colors lost are to make room for new colors. Velocity blue will be replaced by a different blue as the other colors will too.

Am I the only one excited to see the new colors?

side rant: every piece of news that comes out everyone assumes the worst and freaks out. Just chillaxxx and wait for the new colors. Soon enough fellow B6G members will create some renders with the new colors and we'll all be drooling over them
I'm NOT excited, because Velocity Blue was in my top two colors. I saw it in person on a 2-door Bronco and loved it (my photo below). Now after an abbreviated 2021 production cycle, Ford is (possibly) already suddenly dropping VB!? And to add insult, (possibly) adding maroon!? If all this is legit, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, and find out what limited colors will be left on the base. :(

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Paint Colors Leaked P1160951.JPG
Sponsored

Coalmiine

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Toyota Celica turbo4wd,1992 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On Friday on my mobile in the ford.ca build it page there was a 2022 bronco in the future vehicles section with the same basic colours, when I went to check it on my desktop all traces of it were gone.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That literally cites this thread. Using me as a source aka some guy who posted a picture from Facebook. LOL no wonder people don’t trust the media!

If this color blue is offered, I’d be game for considering it. Not sure I like the “Eruption Green” that has been leaked.

Last edited:

TomD9807

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 / 2016 Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would like to see the actual color chart. A51 looks real dark in this image.
A51 looks more like AMB to me on this pic.
Sponsored