Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I created one of these for the 2021 data and had some requests for a 2022 version with the new pricing and options, so here it is: 2022 Ford Bronco Pricing w Accessories Aftermarket

You mark the options you want on tabs 2-4, and that populates a summary on the first tab with your build, including pricing as well as the various codes for trim, engine, package, options, etc. There's also an extra tab you can use to list any aftermarket stuff you're considering. The Dealer Notes column on the various tabs will also display on the Summary, so it could technically be used to put together your order for your dealer and provide them with notes. (Do this at your own risk and double check everything! Personally, I trust this more than a link to B&P, but that's just me.)

A couple of things to note:
  • This is working off of the new order guide and price list, plus I've included the much larger list of accessories from 2021.
  • Some of the items on the 2022 Accessories tab may also appear on the 2021 Accessories tab. I recommend marking them on the 2022 tab, but I've left them on the other tab as-is, in case you need to refer to the actual part number instead of the option code.
  • Some of the package codes in the 2022 price list appeared to be switched (BL & WT). I stuck with the version in the order guide, which is also consistent with how they were coded in 2021. Just double check with your dealer to make sure your order is entered properly.
There is NO need to request access to edit the file. Just download or make a copy and use it how you like. (I won't be grating any edit permissions, because then someone would end up screwing it up for everyone else.)

Updated 10/14 - Corrected pricing for BL and WT preferred packages. (Original version had corrected package codes, but still used the erroneous prices from the MY22 price list.) And added Price Protection amounts that will display on the Summary tab (but are not factored into the totals).
Sponsored

Last edited:

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I created one of these for the 2021 data and had some requests for a 2022 version with the new pricing and options, so here it is: 2022 Ford Bronco Pricing w Accessories Aftermarket

You mark the options you want on tabs 2-4, and that populates a summary on the first tab with your build, including pricing as well as the various codes for trim, engine, package, options, etc. There's also an extra tab you can use to list any aftermarket stuff you're considering. The Dealer Notes column on the various tabs will also display on the Summary, so it could technically be used to put together your order for your dealer and provide them with notes. (Do this at your own risk and double check everything! Personally, I trust this more than a link to B&P, but that's just me.)

• This is working off of the new order guide and price list, plus I've included the much larger list of accessories from 2021.
  • Some of the items on the 2022 Accessories tab may also appear on the 2021 Accessories tab. I recommend marking them on the 2022 tab, but I've left them on the other tab as-is, in case you need to refer to the actual part number instead of the option code.
  • Some of the package codes in the 2022 price list appeared to be switched (BL & WT). I stuck with the version in the order guide, which is also consistent with how they were coded in 2021. Just double check with your dealer to make sure your order is entered properly.
There is NO need to request access to edit the file. Just download or make a copy and use it how you like. (I won't be grating any edit permissions, because then someone would end up screwing it up for everyone else.)
So which packages are switched? Putting in order for Wildtrak tomorrow and don't want any issues going forward.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you very much. I would have been wrong in what I sent my dealer. I went through the original list and gave him the package codes for what I wanted. The Lux pkg code for my Wildtrak would have been wrong.

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So which packages are switched? Putting in order for Wildtrak tomorrow and don't want any issues going forward.
Based on the 2022 order guide (and everything from 2021), Badlands packages should be 33X codes with Wildtrak being 35X.

The 2020 price list showed BL standard as 331 but the other packages as 35X and WT 33X. Lots to suggest that was a mistake.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for your time for putting this together.
(I won't be grating any edit permissions, because then someone would end up screwing it up for everyone else.)
Yep, less user change access the better ;)

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are inconsistencies between the Ford Pricing Sheet and the Build & Price at Ford.com. For example, the B&P says the High Package is 333A (about $2.4k) for a Badlands whereas the Ford Pricing Sheet you used lists the High Package as 353A (and is about $1.2k) for a Badlands. I have asked a dealer to confirm which is correct but have not heard back as of yet. Suspect the higher price (from the B&P) is correct since it is consistent with the 2021 MY pricing.

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are inconsistencies between the Ford Pricing Sheet and the Build & Price at Ford.com. For example, the B&P says the High Package is 333A (about $2.4k) for a Badlands whereas the Ford Pricing Sheet you used lists the High Package as 353A (and is about $1.2k) for a Badlands. I have asked a dealer to confirm which is correct but have not heard back as of yet. Suspect the higher price (from the B&P) is correct since it is consistent with the 2021 MY pricing.
Good catch.
I'd corrected the package codes, but didn't realize they had swapped the pricing between the BL and WT as well. (Seeing that the Mid is included in the WT, the 22 pricing is definitely the one that's wrong.) Give me a few, and I'll get it fixed.

Fixed, and I added a box that displays the price protection amounts if you ordered an MY21 and are still waiting.

Last edited:

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for this! Due to Ford issues, I think you've still got issues with Badlands package pricing. Your spreadsheet shows the standard and mid packages as both being NC. The B&P adds a $1495 upcharge for the mid package on the 4 door.

Update, I fixed this for myself by adding pricing for Mid on the Badlands package. And for my own situation, I changed the automatic pricing to zero because I believe it's included in the price of the sasquatch, which I'm getting.

Last edited:

Deputy909

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2013 Traverse, 2007 Mustang Conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you make a change for OBX that the bash plates are included, but the modular bumper price is higher. Bumper $825 with bash plates included.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this! Due to Ford issues, I think you've still got issues with Badlands package pricing. Your spreadsheet shows the standard and mid packages as both being NC. The B&P adds a $1495 upcharge for the mid package on the 4 door.

Update, I fixed this for myself by adding pricing for Mid on the Badlands package. And for my own situation, I changed the automatic pricing to zero because I believe it's included in the price of the sasquatch, which I'm getting.
Should be right on the updated version. BL Mid is showing at $1495.
Note that because of how they ordered the BL packages, the BL Standard package (N/C) is directly above the WT Mid package (N/C).

Can you make a change for OBX that the bash plates are included, but the modular bumper price is higher. Bumper $825 with bash plates included.
Hence the disclaimer on the Summary tab "Note that this will allow you to include combinations that are NOT allowed per the Bronco Ordering Guide, as well as double charge yourself for options that may already be included in your trim or package."

If I tried to account for what is and is not included with each trim, I'd basically be recreating the B&P without the graphics. This is really just intended to be a slightly more interactive version of the price list that lets you easily generate a summary and look at some overall pricing numbers.

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
Side note: I think the ford performance modular bumper pricing is wrong? on the ford website I'm seeing the price as 575 not 825

OP
OP
Natai

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
Side note: I think the ford performance modular bumper pricing is wrong? on the ford website I'm seeing the price as 575 not 825
There are two different options for the Modular bumper, both coded the same. The more expensive option is to replace the standard bumper. The cheaper option replaces the Capable bumper that now comes standard on BD and BL.

Basically, same coding and bumper, just price is different depending on if your trim already includes the more expensive Capable bumper.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want those damn tube doors for the Spring. Hoping to get them for less than $1k from an online parts dealer.
If you havent seen the Ford ones in person yet I would suggest seeing if the aftermarket comes out with a better option. I was dead set on them until I saw em in person. They just look cheap to me with wad of bubblegum welds on em and powdercoating that was flakey.
Sponsored