T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I created one of these for the 2021 data and had some requests for a 2022 version with the new pricing and options, so here it is: 2022 Ford Bronco Pricing w Accessories Aftermarket

You mark the options you want on tabs 2-4, and that populates a summary on the first tab with your build, including pricing as well as the various codes for trim, engine, package, options, etc. There's also an extra tab you can use to list any aftermarket stuff you're considering. The Dealer Notes column on the various tabs will also display on the Summary, so it could technically be used to put together your order for your dealer and provide them with notes. (Do this at your own risk and double check everything! Personally, I trust this more than a link to B&P, but that's just me.)

A couple of things to note:
  • This is working off of the new order guide and price list, plus I've included the much larger list of accessories from 2021.
  • Some of the items on the 2022 Accessories tab may also appear on the 2021 Accessories tab. I recommend marking them on the 2022 tab, but I've left them on the other tab as-is, in case you need to refer to the actual part number instead of the option code.
  • Some of the package codes in the 2022 price list appeared to be switched (BL & WT). I stuck with the version in the order guide, which is also consistent with how they were coded in 2021. Just double check with your dealer to make sure your order is entered properly.
There is NO need to request access to edit the file. Just download or make a copy and use it how you like. (I won't be grating any edit permissions, because then someone would end up screwing it up for everyone else.)

Updated 10/14 - Corrected pricing for BL and WT preferred packages. (Original version had corrected package codes, but still used the erroneous prices from the MY22 price list.) And added Price Protection amounts that will display on the Summary tab (but are not factored into the totals).
Nice work on the sheet. Everything is listed nicely. Thanks!
Sponsored

Wrkd4it

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2016 F350,1996 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t get mid package with Black Diamond Mansquatch. You would think they could figure out how to do a mid -package minus the remote start for Manual transmission . 😏

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can’t get mid package with Black Diamond Mansquatch. You would think they could figure out how to do a mid -package minus the remote start for Manual transmission . 😏
They can and have figured this out. There are many posts about it. They offer it on the Badlands. They simply choose not to offer it on the Black Diamond.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can and have figured this out. There are many posts about it. They offer it on the Badlands. They simply choose not to offer it on the Black Diamond.
Yeah I was trying to do the same. So I moved up to the Badlands. Which is fine because I like the grill and wanted the sig headlights, it also gets me the sta disco. I am going non-sas because I plan to get my own wheels and tires and lift.
Sponsored