Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013/2018 Ford Flex
Bronco
Outer Banks
For those that say no V8 Raptor just remember that’s what they said about the Wrangler. Then they went and stuffed a 392 Hemi in the thing! :ROFLMAO:
F3526AC5-C436-49AD-886D-B0943AC7AC72.jpeg
When I worked at Brian Chuchua Jeep in the late '80's we stuffed a 360 in a Wrangler for a 4WDrive magazine spread. It was a beast.

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Desert sand for Everglades trim. LMAO fkn digital marketing team
Let's not overlook an all black vinyl interior for the Everglades trim. Nothing evokes the Everglades as Desert Sand exterior with an all black interior.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-stroke unicycle
Bronco
Badlands
Let's not overlook an all black vinyl interior for the Everglades trim. Nothing evokes the Everglades as Desert Sand exterior with an all black interior.
This really stirs my soul. Now I can't get the image of Swamp Thing driving a desert vehicle out of a marsh, over a few alligators and straight to a Popeyes chicken out of my head.

Betting you couldn't even see the Bronco with all that camo. Had it not been for the blood of the alligator, it would be completely invisible!

Oh jeeze how I want the super upgraded version of Bronco Raptor to be called the "Swamp Thing" edition (then made available only in chameleon color shift paint from pink to turquoise, with mud hopper tires, improved towing capacity and a special glitter jelly interior that intentionally clashes with the exterior!)

30cmx120cm-Roll-Clear-Transparent-PVC-Jelly-Vinyl-Fabric-With-Glitter-Powder-Stars-For-Handbag...jpg

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Bronco
Black Diamond
Let's not overlook an all black vinyl interior for the Everglades trim. Nothing evokes the Everglades as Desert Sand exterior with an all black interior. I see Missy is still in charge.
Its just so hard to watch. Anyone could do better on the interior and paint colors Ford is putting out. On one hand Jeep doesn't put paint colors behind pay walls......what a concept. On the other hand, red Rubicon interior sucks as bad as some of the interiors Ford put in the Bronco. Can't win them all.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 06 Suzuki SV1000s
Bronco
Outer Banks
I don't think we have the same definition of a blow through S/C.
Blow through supercharger. Unthrottled supercharger which is sucking in air, blowing through an intercooler and then through a throttle body (or carb). The supercharger is the first thing past the air cleaner. What's your definition?

at 4 PSI of boost with an open header (just testing the mounting and stuff before turning up the boost). With the intercooler tanks split and leaking boost, it still ran [email protected] MPH

Not horrible on a stock motor.

Last edited:

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi / own
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Code Orange GEN3 Raptor being built in 2 weeks. And I guess the "Warthog" name did not make the cut as "Raptor" is in the Ford ordering system.

1631634552904.png
I'm in question as well. Thought there was a write up saying the raptor version was exclusive to trucks an Warthog was for the Broncos. For me, I'd prefer Raptor an V8.

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
Bronco
Badlands
Chrysler puts V8s in a lot more cars than Ford does. Lincoln no longer has a single V8, and Ford only puts them in F150s (where they are not the top option), Super Duties, and Mustangs.

And honestly, don't expect them in any F150s besides the RaptorR within 5 years.
You never really know, a Bronco is rated at 17 highway with a V6 and a full size F150 4x4 is 22 highway so go figure. :unsure:

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Although I do not tie overlanding to the Everglades we have to see a Bronco with some form of roof top tent sooner or later right?

We have been seeing Broncos with abnormally large roof top camouflage for a while now.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Nice! Gonna be too rich for my blood (probably over $80K before any markup), but it will be fun to see.
Exactly....I tried to be super duper rich, I tried being super rich...
I even tried being rich. It didn't work for me, but at least I tried!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Which colors did it have? Im
Guessing this is the hybrid trim
Has anyone else noticed that these "Raptor" spy images have large orange wiring on the bottom of the vehicle.

1631668726725.png

1631668888437.png

" Orange cables are used to indicate high-voltage wiring (greater than 60v DC). " this is what I found when searching for hybrid and orange wiring. These large thick wires are what I have seen in some electric and hybrid vehicles before. Kind of like the ones right in front of the driver rear wheel here......

Anyone have thoughts?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDS Suspension
Advertisement