Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Would be odd to announce this after 22’ banks open and potentially close. If this is true it has to happen soon. Unless it becomes it’s own reservation pool.
yeah I thought about that, but given MY22 stuff is in a bit of delay mode who knows. Ford does stagger order banks so it may not open for the Raptor until a later time.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a pretty lame excuse given the garbage fuel milage the little turbos get. I seriously doubt a V8 could be worse.
The power curve on the Coyote is awful for a heavy, off-road rig. You don't even really get into the torque below 3k. You'd have to gear the piss out of it to keep the revs up, so yeah, that particular V8 could absolutely get worse gas mileage than a little turbo. Now, a smaller displacement version of the Godzilla would make some sense...🤔

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Would be odd to announce this after 22’ banks open and potentially close, If this is true it has to happen soon. Unless it becomes it’s own reservation pool.
It will definitely be its own allocation pool to dealers, no reservations for a Warthog. Look at GT350/500 and Raptor allocations to see how Ford Performance units are allocated to dealers.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really thought the Braptor would be a '23. If I can order one before Ford even manages to get me my First Edition...imma be pissed. And also might just cave and do it.
Put the FE on EBAY, get hot rod edition for price of Base

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

I paid invoice for my 2013 and 2019 Raptor. The only reason why I did not get invoice on the 2021 Raptor was due to the chip shortage.

Granger has a Warthog wait list at sticker and there are more than 2 or 3 on that list.

Ya, so 2 or 3 people a year will get to pay sticker. The rest better have some pennies saved up.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Put the FE on EBAY, get hot rod edition for price of Base
No joke.

Of course with the luck I'm currently having with Ford, my '22 Braptor would show up in 2023. And I need something to drive this winter. Ha.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL!

I paid invoice for my 2013 and 2019 Raptor. The only reason why I did not get invoice on the 2021 Raptor was due to the chip shortage.

Granger has a Warthog wait list at sticker and there are more than 2 or 3 on that list.
So at 2-3 allocations a year it will take a while to get through that list. Sure Warthog will be had at MSRP in a few years, but not in 2022, at most dealerships.

nightowl

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW 750, 2012 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

V8?

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Simple .. don't pay ADM. Do you always pay the highest price?

Granger is selling them at sticker.
Not me, personally. There are many paying $10K+ on base Broncos right now. You don’t think there will be many paying over for a Raptor?

You mention one dealer out of 3,000…

The F-150 Raptor has been selling over sticker for years, in my neck of the woods anyways.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah I thought about that, but given MY22 stuff is in a bit of delay mode who knows. Ford does stagger order banks so it may not open for the Raptor until a later time.
Yeah, lol. If is truly ready and Ford had a single functioning brain cell they would allow anyone with a reservation to move to the front of the line for this. But seeing as it’s Ford they’ll announce this AFTER 22’ orders lock in pissing off hordes of customers.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will definitely be its own allocation pool to dealers, no reservations for a Warthog. Look at GT350/500 and Raptor allocations to see how Ford Performance units are allocated to dealers.
I know about it a little. But it still wouldn’t make any sense to do it after Bronco orders would close. Many people currently with a reservation are looking forward to this, would make sense to give them that opportunity.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford fails to seize the opportunity to drop the push rod Godzilla eight cylinder into a Bronco , then they are truly Imbeciles. Yeah, they won’t be the high percentage of orders, but it would aid in moving the Godzilla motors from just crates. I’d buy on in a heart beat if they allowed the V8 to be optioned with a real bare bones base. What a starting point to create ones personal beast. Besides, it isn’t like the current Bronco motor options are excellent on fuel.
Haha... the 7.3L Godzilla in the Bronco. That makes absolutely no sense, but I would love to see it.

No point in putting in a giant cast iron ~560lbs engine 7.3L V-8 engine when they can just stick in a significantly lighter ~350lbs dual turbo EcoBoost 3.5L V6 and get more power/torque out of it. The engineering to put the 7.3L in the Bronco wouldn't even make any sense.

But I would still love to see it.

swagner2

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this is a $100K - I might just swap my order to a base model 2Dr and buy a Coyote and do the swap. :)

Then I get exactly what I want!

swagner2

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not me, personally. There are many paying $10K+ on base Broncos right now. You don’t think there will be many paying over for a Raptor?

You mention one dealer out of 3,000…

The F-150 Raptor has been selling over sticker for years, in my neck of the woods anyways.
When I worked for Ford Sales & Marketing this was a common problem.

Raptor allocation got spread out and dealers in markets not wanting to pay $10K over sticker eventually sell out of market.

I could see the Raptor Bronco following a similar path.

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A V8 isn't happening so you may as well temper those expectations now :ROFLMAO::LOL:
As much as I wish you were wrong, you probably aren't. Imagine if they stuffed in the 3.5 Eco though.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.