Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Let's not overlook an all black vinyl interior for the Everglades trim. Nothing evokes the Everglades as Desert Sand exterior with an all black interior.
This really stirs my soul. Now I can't get the image of Swamp Thing driving a desert vehicle out of a marsh, over a few alligators and straight to a Popeyes chicken out of my head.

Betting you couldn't even see the Bronco with all that camo. Had it not been for the blood of the alligator, it would be completely invisible!

Oh jeeze how I want the super upgraded version of Bronco Raptor to be called the "Swamp Thing" edition (then made available only in chameleon color shift paint from pink to turquoise, with mud hopper tires, improved towing capacity and a special glitter jelly interior that intentionally clashes with the exterior!)

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim 30cmx120cm-Roll-Clear-Transparent-PVC-Jelly-Vinyl-Fabric-With-Glitter-Powder-Stars-For-Handba
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's not overlook an all black vinyl interior for the Everglades trim. Nothing evokes the Everglades as Desert Sand exterior with an all black interior. I see Missy is still in charge.
Its just so hard to watch. Anyone could do better on the interior and paint colors Ford is putting out. On one hand Jeep doesn't put paint colors behind pay walls......what a concept. On the other hand, red Rubicon interior sucks as bad as some of the interiors Ford put in the Bronco. Can't win them all.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think we have the same definition of a blow through S/C.
Blow through supercharger. Unthrottled supercharger which is sucking in air, blowing through an intercooler and then through a throttle body (or carb). The supercharger is the first thing past the air cleaner. What's your definition?

at 4 PSI of boost with an open header (just testing the mounting and stuff before turning up the boost). With the intercooler tanks split and leaking boost, it still ran [email protected] MPH

Not horrible on a stock motor.

Last edited:

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Code Orange GEN3 Raptor being built in 2 weeks. And I guess the "Warthog" name did not make the cut as "Raptor" is in the Ford ordering system.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim 30cmx120cm-Roll-Clear-Transparent-PVC-Jelly-Vinyl-Fabric-With-Glitter-Powder-Stars-For-Handba
I'm in question as well. Thought there was a write up saying the raptor version was exclusive to trucks an Warthog was for the Broncos. For me, I'd prefer Raptor an V8.

Sponsored

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Although I do not tie overlanding to the Everglades we have to see a Bronco with some form of roof top tent sooner or later right?

We have been seeing Broncos with abnormally large roof top camouflage for a while now.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! Gonna be too rich for my blood (probably over $80K before any markup), but it will be fun to see.
Exactly....I tried to be super duper rich, I tried being super rich...
I even tried being rich. It didn't work for me, but at least I tried!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which colors did it have? Im
Guessing this is the hybrid trim
Has anyone else noticed that these "Raptor" spy images have large orange wiring on the bottom of the vehicle.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim 1631668726725

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim 1631668888437

" Orange cables are used to indicate high-voltage wiring (greater than 60v DC). " this is what I found when searching for hybrid and orange wiring. These large thick wires are what I have seen in some electric and hybrid vehicles before. Kind of like the ones right in front of the driver rear wheel here......

Anyone have thoughts?

Buddy Lee

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Storm V8 & Lincoln Mark IX prototype
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Its just so hard to watch. Anyone could do better on the interior and paint colors Ford is putting out. On one hand Jeep doesn't put paint colors behind pay walls......what a concept. On the other hand, red Rubicon interior sucks as bad as some of the interiors Ford put in the Bronco. Can't win them all.
Technically, all Wrangler paint colors except white have an add on cost but I agree with the basic idea. I think we will find that Desert Sand is just old 90's gold explorer paint that was found in a basement somewhere.
In regards to a V8, dreamy but doubtful from the get-go unless it was paired with the Powershift transmission to create that "why" factor we have become used to. Honestly, just looking for some smart people to squeeze a V8 in the Bronco for some YouTube likes and see what happens. Jeep did put in the 392, but only after so many people did Hemi swaps it didn't even feel fresh anymore. Not that it wasn't a cool undertaking, but just common enough that I was only mildly excited when I came across one.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else noticed that these "Raptor" spy images have large orange wiring on the bottom of the vehicle.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim 1631668888437

" Orange cables are used to indicate high-voltage wiring (greater than 60v DC). " this is what I found when searching for hybrid and orange wiring. These large thick wires are what I have seen in some electric and hybrid vehicles before. Kind of like the ones right in front of the driver rear wheel here......

Anyone have thoughts?
Yeah we did like 10 months ago lol

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model