MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Article claims this is the Warthog based off a video game Ford has created. ( Geezer here so I have no idea about anything video game related).

B1AF3D30-C96C-498C-8D81-B1DF1210E980.jpeg
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which V8? What's the issue, length, width, height? if the width is the problem, the Godzilla 7.3 might fit.
Any Ford small block push rod engine will fit. The Bronco is only a few inches narrower then the F-150, and they drop the modular Coyote block in that. As pointed out earlier, the Godzilka weighs in at around 525 pounds, which could be the back breaker, but it does pump out 460 plus HP stock. If Ford wishes to push more Godzilla’s out the door, and scratch the itch of Bronco V8 fans, they carve out a special ,and pricey edition that slings around a V8. It isn’t like these four and six cylinder turbos are producing terrific fuel mileage. Deep down in side, the fact the Broncos have turbos bothers me. Just me.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Article claims this is the Warthog based off a video game Ford has created. ( Geezer here so I have no idea about anything video game related).

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim B1AF3D30-C96C-498C-8D81-B1DF1210E980
It’s probably based on the Warthog vehicle in the Xbox game called Halo. This was a HUGE game for a long time. This looks very similar to it- minus the huge gun mounted in the back!

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OPT Description
FA ERUPTION GREEN
G1 SHADOW BLACK
KU AREA 51
NE CACTUS GRAY
VA DESERT SAND

The color code for Terrain on the older Gen1 raptor is VA could be a rehash of that color.

VA.jpg

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
damn, Ford... tell us you said "fuck 2 doors" without telling us you said "fuck 2 doors"

like I get it if it's a safety thing, but still 😕 give us Something here. alright I'm done whining
You get nothing if you don't want 4dr........

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim VA
I NEED THIS......

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim VA

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard they are building it with a top fuel motor and front fender flares with cutouts for the 4 pipes on each side and replace the spare with a wheelie bar and parachute

if they don’t they will miss a huge opportunity and it will be a deal breaker and game changer for me

Isn’t that how you do it? Post crazy off the wall things then act mad you can’t get it?

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People are already complaining that the Bronco is too wide for offroading so why make it bigger? Is it for the dunes and offroad racing like KOH?
If so that's not my kind of offroading and I am better off putting 37's on a Badlands SAS

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When this comes out, I will document my experience with my dealer. I think they are awesome and now we gotta wait for the follow through. I’ll shoot you their info if you need it. I got the wife’s raptor below sticker.
Thanks man! I just might ask for that. Trying to find dealers in Cali that will do it for MSRP so I don't have to deal with the tax/registration issue. The california DMVs are HORRIBLE

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People are already complaining that the Bronco is too wide for offroading so why make it bigger? Is it for the dunes and offroad racing like KOH?
If so that's not my kind of offroading and I am better off putting 37's on a Badlands SAS
Dunes and offroading like KOH

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I heard they are building it with a top fuel motor and front fender flares with cutouts for the 4 pipes on each side and replace the spare with a wheelie bar and parachute

if they don’t they will miss a huge opportunity and it will be a deal breaker and game changer for me

Isn’t that how you do it? Post crazy off the wall things then act mad you can’t get it?
I fully support your efforts!

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Raptor Discovered in Ordering System – Reveals Body Code, 4-Door, Levels, Code Orange & Desert Sand Colors, Everglades Trim bronco buster

Status
Not open for further replies.