Sponsored

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what rages in my mind!!!!

“It isn't pretty, but it's the most capable production off-roader ever built.”

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Companies are already making aftermarket fenders so all the complaints about the looks can be fixed for $. Most of us know that this is a capable car, no doubt. I’m just worried that it’s a little wide for rock crawling tight trails. The Sas Bronco is already wider than a Jeep as is.

I’d love to buy one and I’d rather drive a braptor than a same priced Lexus (I know I know, different market).

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They got better 0-60 and 1/4 mile times compared to Motortrend. Motortrend could only get a 0-60 of 6.2 at best, with 1/4 mile time just under 15 seconds.

Car and Driver? 5.6 0-60 and a 14.4 1/4. That’s a big difference.

Yes, I know these were not built for straight line pavement speed.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They got better 0-60 and 1/4 mile times compared to Motortrend. Motortrend could only get a 0-60 of 6.2 at best, with 1/4 mile time just under 15 seconds.

Car and Driver? 5.6 0-60 and a 14.4 1/4. That’s a big difference.

Yes, I know these were not built for straight line pavement speed.
Might have something to do with today’s Motor Trend being nothing more then a propaganda tool for Dodge. Just saying.

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d still rather have the 392 Wrangler.
I drove a 392 Wrangler this past weekend and while the engine was fantastic, the steering and handling weren't as good as my Sasquatch Badlands.

Loved the engine sound and power though.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I drove a 392 Wrangler this past weekend and while the engine was fantastic, the steering and handling weren't as good as my Sasquatch Badlands.

Loved the engine sound and power though.
Yeah, IFS is better than solid axle for driving. But if I’m paying that much money I’m taking the 392. I had it in my challenger and I would never take a 6 cylinder turbo over it if given the choice.

Sponsored

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But if I’m paying that much money I’m taking the 392. I would never take a 6 cylinder turbo over it if given the choice.
No argument from me on that one. Unfortunately they don't offer a V8 in the Bronco and I'm not a fan of the styling on the Bronco Raptor. Give me a lifted Bronco with 37's, the upgraded steering rack, and a V8 engine. That would be my perfect Bronco. The power in the Jeep was wasted to me because it felt so squirrely, even in a straight line.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No argument from me on that one. Unfortunately they don't offer a V8 in the Bronco and I'm not a fan of the styling on the Bronco Raptor. Give me a lifted Bronco with 37's, the upgraded steering rack, and a V8 engine. That would be my perfect Bronco. The power in the Jeep was wasted to me because it felt so squirrely, even in a straight line.
Id take that and I agree, I don’t love the Raptor but I like what they did with the interior. I’m not shocked the Jeep is squirrelly lol. It’s that way in a Challenger too because that engine puts down insane amounts of torque at low RPMs and tops out at like 5,500RPM.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figuring ford went a little loose on the torque management on these. Nerfed the normals to make the raptor look more impressive. Bet a 2.7 2 door with minimal mods and no management would turn high 13’s.
Sponsored