Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nothing. The only "upgrades" i could see are suspension that you wont ever use unless you live in the desert and maybe paddle shifters.

this is a giant screw up by ford. All they would have to do to make this thing sell is put the coyote or godzilla in it. and it would sell very well too

thats it. Nobody is going to buy a performance vehicle with a v6 that has less displacement than a jeeps pentastar lmfao
They'll sell every one they build without a problem....and still have a list of people wanting one.
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Top panels are all the same shade on this one.

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not impressed. I think Ford missed the boat on what this could’ve been. Luckily for ford, my opinion won’t matter and they’ll easily sell any they make. Definitely not worth the extra money and it looks goofy. I’d take a badlands all day over this. Wouldn’t mind seeing some squared off fender options in the future though with reasonable width.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would rather have the Bronco DR.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've said it before, and will say it again, but the width of track just looks to preposterous compared to the limited width of the hardtop. It's most evident in the rear. Like a fat guy with a little hat. The width of the top of the hard top is almost 60% the total width of the flares/wheels. It's almost to the point that your eyes question if the greenhouse is just a single row of seats with the driver in the middle, because your mind wants to visually scale down the track of the vehicle to be within normal range.
Looks like a pull-back car.

81wv0S9v3rL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tangent: any word from the powers that be of an improved fender flare for existing Sasquatch’ers? Looks like they were able to improve coverage, here, on the Raptor version. The flare / mud flap combo is no bueno.
I noticed that too along with what looks like a different side step / rail. It would be nice to have something that actually protects the vehicle from rocks and debris.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

exhaust coming out the left side versus the current right side? so not using the 2.7 ecoboost?
I don't think we ever thought it was using the 2.7.

Nice. Are they changing the tail light design?
Bronco Raptor is getting its own unique taillights, yes.

no v8 no buy

2.7 regular bronco is fine. Without a v8 there is really no reason to pay the premium for whatever this is raptor is since only a small amount of people live near areas where you can utilize a extreme suspension (desert running).

people making apologetics for ford on this are enabling the behavior. We only have about a decade and a half of production ICE cars left. We need as many aluminum skinned v8's as possible because in 30 years they will be worth their weight in gold.
Aka "I don't like it, therefore nobody should nor should anyone buy it."

why would you buy a raptor over a wildtrack? just curious
There are definite performance upgrades. Just because you don't like it purely because "NO V8" doesn't mean it doesn't have significant upgrades. You're trolling at this point.

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
why would you buy a raptor over a wildtrack? just curious
Considering we don't know the performance stats of the Raptor or what the entire vehicle even clearly looks like, I can't answer that. Yet.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like the wider fender-flares come down more and act as some sort of built-in mud flap? Anyone else notice this or am I crazy?

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shouldn't this thing have dual exhaust?
Sponsored