M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The three light rear markers are needed for DOT because of the the width (like the raptors, duallys etc).
Is the Bronco Raptor so wide that the marker lights are required or is Ford just including them because they're so strongly associated with the F-150 Raptor?
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not a fan of the proportions with the wrap, maybe better without...
It's going to be a lot of coin for a 400HP/415TQ on that 3.0L...and with 4dr on a Bronco, no thanks.
I'd say that cost is subjective but you can get a really good estimate of the MSRP by comparing the current F150 to F150 Raptor pricings. It will be comparable to FE pricing probably at base with add ons. I believe the 37's are an add on.

I feel the same way about the wrap... some angles it looks good others it looks weird, so I guess the wrap is doing its thing.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd say that cost is subjective but you can get a really good estimate of the MSRP by comparing the current F150 to F150 Raptor pricings. It will be comparable to FE pricing probably at base with add ons. I believe the 37's are an add on.

I feel the same way about the wrap... some angles it looks good others it looks weird, so I guess the wrap is doing its thing.
Yep, probably low 60's for a ' base' Bronco Raptor...for 66k, I'd take a 'base' F150 Raptor seven days a week.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What makes this worth 25-50k more than a loaded badlands? If itā€™s only jumping from the 2.7 to 3.0 ecoboost V6 I donā€™t see it.
I agree. As someone who doesnā€™t like model name stickers all over my vehicle I agree even more.

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m not seeing the ā€˜premiumā€™ over a loaded BL/WT. Two guys on my street have Raptors and they donā€™t fit in driveways. One guy is on a tight area of the street and has to park his up on the curb. No way the Raptor fits in our driveway next to my wifeā€™s large German sports car.

Sponsored

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They'll sell every one they build without a problem....and still have a list of people wanting one.
True. There are also people paying $100K+ premiums for G Wagons. .. people and their $.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the Bronco Raptor is going to be pretty amazing. I am in line to get one. They are not going to sacrifice the Raptor name and come our with a Bronco that is not worthy.

Last edited:

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™d imagine so because the fixtures in those photos donā€™t look final. The third brake light in particular looks like an industrial placeholder with those harsh 3 LED dots. If it IS final then itā€™s a considerable step down from the well received and already very bright LED tail lights on the regular Bronco.
Looks like they just left the clear lenses off the taillights. It appears we are seeing the lighting internals.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it Bronco Raptor is going to be pretty amazing. I am in line to get one. They are not going to sacrifice the Raptor name and come our with a Bronco that is not worthy.
I heard that they might rename it from the Bronco Raptor to the Bronco Edsel (aka The BrEdsel)! Delivering all that Traditional value!

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™m not seeing the ā€˜premiumā€™ over a loaded BL/WT. Two guys on my street have Raptors and they donā€™t fit in driveways. One guy is on a tight area of the street and has to park his up on the curb. No way the Raptor fits in our driveway next to my wifeā€™s large German sports car.
Lol my wifeā€™s Raptor fits perfectly fine in our driveway next to my car. Itā€™s really not that dramatic šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A Raptor and Panamara wonā€™t fit. Not & have room to get people/bikes by.
Ehh I have a G70 and a Raptor and we have no issues but I guess every driveway is different tho lol

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

nothing. The only "upgrades" i could see are suspension that you wont ever use unless you live in the desert and maybe paddle shifters.

this is a giant screw up by ford. All they would have to do to make this thing sell is put the coyote or godzilla in it. and it would sell very well too

thats it. Nobody is going to buy a performance vehicle with a v6 that has less displacement than a jeeps pentastar lmfao
Wow you should tell all the people that own f-150 raptors that a blown v6 wonā€™t sell.
Sponsored