Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Am I the only one that hates that these are all very canned reviews?

Nobody just got a Raptor to take out on their own. Just about all of them are on the same dirt road, same trail, same flags on the trail and same controls in place.

Dont get me wrong. I dont really think that Ford is trying to fool anyone about anything. Is just that every review, even with their differences, is the same in too many ways because the experience was the same for all of the reviewers.

I'd like to see some reviews that werent created in a pre-chosen track.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you are not paying attention. This is standard practice. After 2 weeks of this every group will get their turn independent of Ford. For example, TFL took a warthog home and has it for 1 week to do whatever they wish. When they are done, another journalist will get it.

Am I the only one that hates that these are all very canned reviews?

Nobody just got a Raptor to take out on their own. Just about all of them are on the same dirt road, same trail, same flags on the trail and same controls in place.

Dont get me wrong. I dont really think that Ford is trying to fool anyone about anything. Is just that every review, even with their differences, is the same in too many ways because the experience was the same for all of the reviewers.

I'd like to see some reviews that werent created in a pre-chosen track.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is ironic. Before this media event everyone was complaining about when ford would release specs and drive impressions. Then this info was released and the next complaint is that the reviews are canned. Prime example, no matter what ford does or does not do, there will always be complaints.

Last edited:

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It is ironic. Before this media event everyone was complaining about when ford would release specs and drive impressions. Then this info was released and the next complaint is that the reviews are canned. Prime example, no matter what ford does or does not do, there will always be complaints.
They are canned. And yes, there will always be complaints. Ford can’t possibly please all of us. But nobody should just stand up in defense of Ford blindly like so many are doing.

I was waiting for specs but I was waiting for real world reviews and was excited to see the embargo had been lifted. I was just disappointed that none of these reviews were real-world and that they were all the same course. It is a bummer to get 10 of essentially the same review posted at the same time.

There were already a ton of canned drive impressions, walk-arounds, and untested videos of people driving in the desert.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
again. Standard practice. Over the next year journalist will have more seat time. As I said before TFL took a warthog home for a week. They have to give it back this Sunday. And go check Edmund’s review as it had nothing to do with the event in Johnson valley.

They are canned. And yes, there will always be complaints. Ford can’t possibly please all of us. But nobody should just stand up in defense of Ford blindly like so many are doing.

I was waiting for specs but I was waiting for real world reviews and was excited to see the embargo had been lifted. I was just disappointed that none of these reviews were real-world and that they were all the same course. It is a bummer to get 10 of essentially the same review posted at the same time.

There were already a ton of canned drive impressions, walk-arounds, and untested videos of people driving in the desert.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you are not paying attention. This is standard practice. After 2 weeks of this every group will get their turn independent of Ford. For example, TFL took a warthog home and has it for 1 week to do whatever they wish. When they are done, another journalist will get it.
I was paying attention. But these aren’t “embargo lifted reviews”. There is a disclosure on a few that ford brought them all out, wined and dined them and then threw them in a bronco with an ugly helmet (lol). But that is all 100% in alignment with my post that these were not real open world reviews. And though you might now have been a little disappointed, I was.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

again. Standard practice. Over the next year journalist will have more seat time. As I said before TFL took a warthog home for a week. They have to give it back this Sunday. And go check Edmund’s review as it had nothing to do with the event in Johnson valley.
I got ya. Standard practice. Thanks for clearing that up again.

Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

punish ford for your displeasure and don’t buy one. It is really that simple
Where did you get that type of response? I didn’t say I was angry or mad. Just a little disappointed. Why would anyone give up an order… and why can’t people have honest opinions without expectation of rediculous emotional response these days.

Eddienass

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, these ppl are just so boring. Same goes for the “but the fenders” and “no v8?!” Ppl. BORING.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

New Bronco Raptor review - by Driving Sports TV.

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Have VIN--Will Travel!