Sponsored

2022 bronco...when are they going to inform us they will be 2023?

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
The maverick folks have recd their email regarding changing their 2022 maverick to 2023 model year with a "private offer"...has anyone heard anything about 2022 bronco's going to 2023 with "private offer"? My 2 door eruption green order was put in right at the end of ordering (March 5, 2022).
Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have not heard. What is this “private offer” you speak of from the maverick?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The maverick folks have recd their email regarding changing their 2022 maverick to 2023 model year with a "private offer"...has anyone heard anything about 2022 bronco's going to 2023 with "private offer"? My 2 door eruption green order was put in right at the end of ordering (March 5, 2022).
Each model and plant has it's own "year" and subsequent dates.

Generally speaking, Maverick and Mustang get information about 1-2 months before Bronco as they use the Hermosillo and Flat Rock assembly plants, respectively. Bronco being built at MAP has it's own timeline and we'll hear more in mid-July to August (like we have the past 2 years).

In the absolute worst case scenario, we'll have 100% of the information we need by September.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have not heard. What is this “private offer” you speak of from the maverick?
From what I understand, it is an additional "rebate" or discount towards your 2023 model, for being pushed into the next model year. The amount depends on what you ordered, from what I am hearing.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Generally speaking, Maverick and Mustang get information about 1-2 months before Bronco as they use the Hermosillo and Flat Rock assembly plants, respectively. Bronco being built at MAP has it's own timeline and we'll hear more in mid-July to August (like we have the past 2 years).

In the absolute worst case scenario, we'll have 100% of the information we need by September.

...........and as always>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stay pumped!!!!

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford likes to schedule 2 months out.
We know that Job 1 for 2023 is sometime in November.

Conclusion, you will know sometime in September.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
March 5th 2022.. they'll probably reach out to you in about a year when they let you know it will be a 2024 model.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

BOTH the Bronco and Maverick ORDER BANKS open on 8/15. The "private offer" for the Maverick is supposed to be sent to customers considerably BEFORE, as the Maverick order banks for 22 model year customers opens on 8/3 (for those who get bumped to MY23 and get the private offer), so I would suspect the MY22 Bronco customers who get bumped to MY23 would have to be sooner as well, or you would be BEHIND folks who order a MY23 bronco on 8/15 and later.... right?

Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah only way you’ll be behind some 2023s is if your build is constrained hard

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nah only way you’ll be behind some 2023s is if your build is constrained hard
NOT true if they do NOT open order banks EARLY for MY22 order holders, as Ford is NOT automatically transferring the order to a MY23... YOU actually have to place a BRAND NEW order, that is why they opened the Maverick order bank 2 weeks early for MY22 order holders...and give you the "private offer"...the private offer is probably about what the PRICE INCREASE will be, so you are not out of pocket any additional money...

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NOT true if they do NOT open order banks EARLY for MY22 order holders, as Ford is NOT automatically transferring the order to a MY23... YOU actually have to place a BRAND NEW order, that is why they opened the Maverick order bank 2 weeks early for MY22 order holders...and give you the "private offer"...the private offer is probably about what the PRICE INCREASE will be, so you are not out of pocket any additional money...
Is true, you’ll 100% get built after 2023s if you’re asking for a 2.7 sas tow with a hardtop

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BOTH the Bronco and Maverick ORDER BANKS open on 8/15. The "private offer" for the Maverick is supposed to be sent to customers considerably BEFORE, as the Maverick order banks for 22 model year customers opens on 8/3 (for those who get bumped to MY23 and get the private offer), so I would suspect the MY22 Bronco customers who get bumped to MY23 would have to be sooner as well, or you would be BEHIND folks who order a MY23 bronco on 8/15 and later.... right?

You would think that is how it is supposed to work, but I watched as my 21 order was pushed to 22 and told new orders would go behind the reservation "carry overs" and here I am still no build date and about to get "carried over" to '23. So, I feel they might say the "carry overs" take priority, but I would say more like BS to that because that is NOT what happen last time.

If you are at a small dealer, like me and others, you are screwed, be prepared for a looooong wait.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is true, you’ll 100% get built after 2023s if you’re asking for a 2.7 sas tow with a hardtop
I'm from Boston originally, so with the internet accent, I guess you do not understand what I am talking about...I am saying they are NOT automatically converting 22MY to 23MY...you will have to place a BRAND NEW Order, and if you place that order, on say 8/20 (5 days after order banks open), any NEW buyers orders placed 8/15-8/20 will actually be IN FRONT of you...I am not talking about ANY CONSTRAINT items...leave the constraint items out of the picture.
Sponsored