First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I had my 2022 Bronco Wildtrak and I decided to part ways with it to take advantage of a PCO from Ford on a new F150 Tremor, where I was able to get 60 months for 1.9% and further was able to buy it at X Plan. I thought I would give just my feelings on the ownership of it and again, these are just my feelings and opinions.

Although others may differ, these are just my feelings. I experienced some Class A Ball Breaking when I posted my Bronco for sale, as I was laughed at for asking too much, I listed it for 79,995 and was able to close the deal at just over 75K, so I am happy. Made a few bucks, not a greedy amount, as I paid a hefty ADM and was lucky to get out of it with what I got. So, here is my review.
  1. An MSRP vehicle without memory seating is unfortunate. Seeing as though low as the Ford Focus and Escape come with it, this was an interesting deletion.
  2. The bag that comes with hard top storage is grossly undersized. A pain in the neck to store the top pieces.
  3. The Shadow Black is a soft paint and with all black paints, showed every single factory imperfection that came with it upon delivery.
  4. Even though I did get the Lux Package, the leather interior was very uncomfortable and stiff. I am far from a large guy, but the seating was very stiff and uncomfortable.
  5. A vehicle for this amount of money should come with pre-drilled holes for the table option on the rear tailgate. There are not too many people that are comfortable taking a drill to the sheet metal of a 60K vehicle.
Some good points.
  1. Great mileage for it being what it is. A 6 cylinder with a combined MPG of 19.5 is nice.
  2. The ride was very smooth, quiet with all the windows up and traveling on the highway.
  3. Very nice appearance on the vehicle.
  4. Even with the 35-inch tires, and a pretty heavy vehicle for its size, the pickup and performance of the 6-cylinder engine was very impressive.
  5. The noise deadening hard top was in fact useful.
Again, just my .02 and I know there will be some differences in opinions, but that is why there is a forum.
Sponsored

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, sounds like you just wanted to flip it and make a buck. Bye bye.

Last edited:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably should’ve went with a LR defender.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ya left off how you loved driving to the mall and Starbucks in it.

You never really used it to understand it, but hey, you do you.

My '22 Wildtrak not at the mall or Starbucks,,,,,
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Review IMG_20220926_073846_729
Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Review IMG_20220930_144844

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like you made the right choice since an off road vehicle may not be the best fit for your usage. They give up some items to give more off road goodies and keep the price where it is. People don't realize how expensive off roadiness is. That 60K price take is tossed around like it means something but in reality a truly off road capable rig with "luxury" would easily be much,much more.

As for the tailgate, no can do since every brand of tailgate is mounted differently. To give an example, I bought a tailgate table specifically because it works with my current JK wrangler AND works with the Bronco (should it ever arrive). The hole patterns are different depending on which vehicle you are mounting it to due to the structure and design differences of each.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Trafficman337

Trafficman337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2022 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With the exception of Da Joker, I have never met a more sensitive bunch of people on a forum. Man, can't we all have an opinion? Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but I didn't buy the Bronco with the intention on "flipping" it. I wish everyone well with your Bronco's. I like the idea about the Land Rover, if you only knew how many Fords I own and have owned, you would be embarrassed. Best of luck everyone!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is basic car buying 101 .. never buy black unless you want to detail your vehicle every other day.

1. The Shadow Black is a soft paint and with all black paints, showed every single factory imperfection that came with it upon delivery

Last edited:

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Appreciate the unbiased review, the Bronco certainly has its imperfections so not sure why the negative reactions here. Hope you find the right vehicle for you next time.

I’m jealous you had the opportunity to own it, hope mine gets built sometime in 2023.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the exception of Da Joker, I have never met a more sensitive bunch of people on a forum. Man, can't we all have an opinion? Not that I owe anyone an explanation, but I didn't buy the Bronco with the intention on "flipping" it. I wish everyone well with your Bronco's. I like the idea about the Land Rover, if you only knew how many Fords I own and have owned, you would be embarrassed. Best of luck everyone!
I appreciate the review ... and you are right about these hypocritical pussies.

I always offer to buy their houses from them for cost, (as they expect you to sell at cost) as certainly I have a stronger RIGHT to cheap housing than a cheap specialty vehicle.
No takers yet.

I rolled over your profile pic, that thing looks sick! About to stalk your history for more pics, LOL!
I have a second order I need to update.... :devilish:
Enjoy your ride!

Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't mind them. Most people here have been waiting so long for a Bronco that the idea of someone not enjoying it is a little odious.

I agree that for 60K, the Bronco should have power seating and seats that are comfortable for YOU. The Lux package was another >$5k for my build, and for that you get precious little.

My boyfriend's 2019 Civic has adaptive cruise control, but my 62k Bronco would have had to be a 67k Bronco to keep up in that department. I love mine regardless, but I'm glad you shared your honest feedback.

Everyone criticizing OP should probably remember that not everyone plans to use their Bronco the way that you do, and that you lose nothing by OP sharing his POV. Chill.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No fear here. Function before looks!

Plus I like drilling holes in things.

51019908-8C35-44B7-837D-71DE72D2074A.jpeg

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

#3 is so true. I had a shadow black OBX. The dealer never touched it after delivery, and it was pretty rough off transport.
I polished and ceramic coated it myself... what a nightmare compared to many other black paints. Beautiful when clean but VERY soft.

Enjoy your Tremor. I have a 2 door on order and can't WAIT to get back in a Bronco. Even if my wife complains about the lack of memory seats regularly.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I had my 2022 Bronco Wildtrak and I decided to part ways with it to take advantage of a PCO from Ford on a new F150 Tremor, where I was able to get 60 months for 1.9% and further was able to buy it at X Plan. I thought I would give just my feelings on the ownership of it and again, these are just my feelings and opinions.

Although others may differ, these are just my feelings. I experienced some Class A Ball Breaking when I posted my Bronco for sale, as I was laughed at for asking too much, I listed it for 79,995 and was able to close the deal at just over 75K, so I am happy. Made a few bucks, not a greedy amount, as I paid a hefty ADM and was lucky to get out of it with what I got. So, here is my review.
  1. An MSRP vehicle without memory seating is unfortunate. Seeing as though low as the Ford Focus and Escape come with it, this was an interesting deletion.
  2. The bag that comes with hard top storage is grossly undersized. A pain in the neck to store the top pieces.
  3. The Shadow Black is a soft paint and with all black paints, showed every single factory imperfection that came with it upon delivery.
  4. Even though I did get the Lux Package, the leather interior was very uncomfortable and stiff. I am far from a large guy, but the seating was very stiff and uncomfortable.
  5. A vehicle for this amount of money should come with pre-drilled holes for the table option on the rear tailgate. There are not too many people that are comfortable taking a drill to the sheet metal of a 60K vehicle.
Some good points.
  1. Great mileage for it being what it is. A 6 cylinder with a combined MPG of 19.5 is nice.
  2. The ride was very smooth, quiet with all the windows up and traveling on the highway.
  3. Very nice appearance on the vehicle.
  4. Even with the 35-inch tires, and a pretty heavy vehicle for its size, the pickup and performance of the 6-cylinder engine was very impressive.
  5. The noise deadening hard top was in fact useful.
Again, just my .02 and I know there will be some differences in opinions, but that is why there is a forum.
Solid review. My feelings aren't hurt. I don't care about feelings either, but get you man. If I could flip my Bronco for twice the price would I? Umm yeah, for sure. Even for 10k or 20k more I'd do it. It's called human nature. Oh wait, some call it greed. Whatever. It's called a sale. LOL

Happy for you that you didn't get fsck'd at the drive-thru. However, I personally am NOT onboard with the electric revolution. How are those electric cars charging in Florida after Ian? But I digress... Have a good one and thanks for the review.
Sponsored