Sponsored

2022 Bronco with Lux Package but no more Rubberized Washout Flooring?

noredrl

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F250 Diesel FX4 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(Back in Nov 21, I ordered a 2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch w/Lux Package and Marine grade vinal seats and rubberized/washout flooring). I've now been informed by my dealer that for 2022 Ford won't provide the Lux package with the MGVS and Rubberized washout flooring, now only carpeting with the Lux package. This doesn't sound right especially since I believe I've seen photos/videos of orders delivered for 2022s with the Lux package, MGV and washout floors. The dealer says my choice is to go with the Lux package and carpet or the High package and wash out floors. Anybody heard of this change? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
noredrl

noredrl

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F250 Diesel FX4 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds to me like your dealer is a mute donkey.

I know that my order is for a 2022 Badlands with the washout interior and the Lux package.

I think @Tdifonzo has it right, in guessing that your dealer is confusing the Lux package with the leather seating option. They are separate options, neither depending on the other. I believe the leather option does indeed nix the washout interior, but the Lux package does not.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the issue was that the LUX package has automatic seat adjustments and other electronic items under the seats which precludes it from being a "washout" interior . . . you can't get all that stuff wet.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the issue was that the LUX package has automatic seat adjustments and other electronic items under the seats which precludes it from being a "washout" interior . . . you can't get all that stuff wet.
You are also confusing the leather and lux packages.

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco with Lux Package but no more Rubberized Washout Flooring? 1644421004879

Ford Bronco 2022 Bronco with Lux Package but no more Rubberized Washout Flooring? 1644421034730

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I see . . . thanks for the clarifying screen shots . . .

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, I am pretty sure that's the leather seats; that the leather seats are power-adjustable, while the vinyl seats are not.
Sponsored