Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As long as this isn't some limited availability (limited to a "Heritage" edition or somesuch), slap a (off?) white top on it and this is exactly what I'd want! I echo the amazement that something like this wasn't a year 1 color offering...
Sponsored

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That looks incredible. FORD if you are listening make this happen. Right these wrongs.....

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Want to put a twist on the Peak Blue? Search for "New Blue" of the lone chassis on a wooden skid that was slated for a special build (by hand and not on the line). Legend hadn't seen it since. But if I had to guess of the three that you suggested, "New Blue" looks a lot like Swiss Aqua which ultimately might be the Peak Blue.
Havenā€™t found the mystery ā€œNew Blueā€. Is this back when they had all those Bronco bodys sitting on skids outside at MAP?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Havenā€™t found the mystery ā€œNew Blueā€. Is this back when they had all those Bronco bodys sitting on skids outside at MAP?
I'm searching for past conversations/links. But keep in mind that we recently "lost" one of our insiders so their posts are now "hidden". But some of the messages were quoted or reposted by others. Here is one.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is the original thread - Keep in mind that some posts are "hidden" on the thread. There was a confirmation that the chassis on the wooden skid was slated for a special build. Chassis slated for the line are mounted on a metal rack. The phrase "New Blue" was coined by our insider.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here is the original thread - Keep in mind that some posts are "hidden" on the thread. There was a confirmation that the chassis on the wooden skid was slated for a special build. Chassis slated for the line are mounted on a metal rack. The phrase "New Blue" was coined by our insider.
Thanks - nice - part of me wants to lease a Gladiator for a few years and let all this roll out, because I think 22 and then 23 are going to be very good years for this new Bronco.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope this color will be available on the base model
Same. But the way Ford is talking about a "Heritage Package/Trim" makes me think that it will end up being a higher level model or trim package and not available on the base.

I would be blown away if Ford offered this on every trim level like they do with the sasquatch.

One can dream though :love:

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great job on the Photoshop. The color is definitely too dark and military-looking for me but I think a lot of folks here like that look and would be happy.

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good render and thanks but needs a white top, hopefully that's still on the menu for '22.
I got bumped to MY22 (despite having literally one of the first reservation numbers) because I am insisting on the painted modular roof. If this mess turns into me being able to get Everglades Green with a white top...I'll be SUPER happy with the outcome.

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here are some renders of Everglades Green on the recent Wildtrack Bronco spotted at dealerships.

Ford Bronco 2022 'Everglades Green' Wildtrack Bronco A99EAEB6-D2B0-4ED6-A6C4-CDF00D1D0F6A

Ford Bronco 2022 'Everglades Green' Wildtrack Bronco A99EAEB6-D2B0-4ED6-A6C4-CDF00D1D0F6A

These pop ups on this site are getting fucking annoying , ,and no sir I donā€™t like it

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
How about a khaki tan soft top? That might look awesome.