• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands - Fully Loaded Lux Package and Built Up w/Baja Pre-Runner Kit, Kings, ADV Fenders and Hood

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About This Vehicle
Driven 14,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Grey · Interior color: Black
Fuel type: Gasoline
Excellent condition
Clean title
This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.
Seller's Description
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to potentially sell my baby!! I have put a lot into this project. This Bronco has been built and everything installed by Doetch Off-Road.

$102,995 OBO
Not looking to hear your comments!!

2022 Ford Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch package.
2.7L Engine w/10 Speed
Fully Loaded
Lux Package
4.7 Axle Gearing
Hardtop 2.0 with Sound Deadening Front Modular upgraded Bumper
B&O Sound System
all but the leather seating, I opted for the MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl) Seats.

Upgrades/Mods:

- ADV Fiberglass 5" Fenders Front and Rear w/Fender Liners. Also the Ram Air Hood.

- Full Baja Pre-Runner Kit by Baja Kits. Includes: Front Upper and +3" Lower Control arms w/extended Axles and Tie-Rods. Rear Upper and Lower Trailing Arms w/ Billet Pivot Plates.

- BroncBuster - Stage lll Heavy-Duty Passenger Billet Aluminum Housing and BroncBushing

- 2.5" King Shocks Coilovers w/Adjustable Reservoirs.

- 17" Bronze RRW RR6-H Hybrid Beadlocks.

- 37" Cooper Discovery STT Pro Mud Terrains w/New TPMS Sensors

- Whipple Stage 1 Kit includes: Whipple Supercharger intercooler, Whipple Intake, and Tomahawk Tuning System. 70-90hp 110-130tq

- Flowmaster Outlaw Axle Back Exhaust

- Ford Parts: Bronco Deluxe Raised Lid Cargo Area Enclosure

- Rough Country Spare Tire Relocation And Reinforcement Plate

- BroncoLEDshop Raptor LED lights in front grill

- Forscan Tuned: Removed Double Honk, Upped heat on steering wheel, disable auto-start stop, disable seatbelt minder, tire size adjustment, recalibrate speedometer, and added Sport in the G.O.A.T Modes.

- Fully Ceramic Tinted 5% all around and 30% Front Windshield with Spectra Photosync Tint (by far the best Heat Reduction tint on the Market)

- Stickerfab - Badlands Orange stickers throughout, USB mirror tap for radar detector or camera power, Taillight smoked tint, OCD Screen protector, w/Seatbelt retention holders.

- Badlands Orange paracord grab handles front and rear

I'm sure I could be missing other mods I have put in but the major items are listed. Please only serious interest message me or PM me your Best Offer. I have seen a few that aren't as modified as mine for over $90K and some even over $100K

5237A209-C339-4EEF-91C3-B5A86848A186.jpg
IMG_2859.jpeg
IMG_2860.jpeg
IMG_2861.jpeg
IMG_2862.jpeg
IMG_2863.jpeg
IMG_2864.jpeg
IMG_2865.jpeg
IMG_2866.jpeg
IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2868.jpeg
IMG_2869.jpeg