Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yes like hard top and parts for Sasquatch parts and sense Ford said if you witch from 2.7 to 2.3 that must mean parts for the 2.7 .
The hard top is a big issue that is well documented. Other constraints appear to be Lux and tow. The 2.7L and sas not only look to be high demand but they are also required for the 7000 FEs that Ford is committed to building this year. But how does all of that affect rear vents, mid on manuals below BL, or a different roof rack configuration (to give a few examples)?
Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Soft top becoming default top for 2D.
MIC price increase to $1495 matching Jeep pricing.
Destination Fee increase to $1795 to match Jeep.
Discontinue SAS on basic trims.
Green premium paint available only on high trim.

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco changes? 4C536044-1DBA-4C85-B3DA-F66646956C2D

Last edited:

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think they will add every option anyone is asking for into the build and price for MY 22 then construct a series of targeted e-mails saying sorry that they can’t guarantee timing but you can get your bronco sooner you switch your order to base package with soft tops and you will get 1 million quatloos to redeem at an event to be scheduled later in upper Saskatchewan.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The hard top is a big issue that is well documented. Other constraints appear to be Lux and tow. The 2.7L and sas not only look to be high demand but they are also required for the 7000 FEs that Ford is committed to building this year. But how does all of that affect rear vents, mid on manuals below BL, or a different roof rack configuration (to give a few examples)?
I dont know thats why I think there is more to why orders getting push back then getting parts .

Sponsored

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Unfortunately what I expect is not much in the way of good news for the next couple model year

5% price increase(inflation). 10% price increase on sasquatch package(emissions tax to keep fleet mileage down). A green color option. Heritage edition special trim(might get tabled because the white top is pushed out). Some fix for the front camera plus winch issue. Minor changes to optimize production and fix issues found by customers.

Other then that I don’t see ford announcing any real changes for a couple years because demand exceeds production capacity and doing so will cause more backlash than hype. New changes are also not needed because it makes more sense to save those for a couple years in the future when sales start to plateau and Ford needs a way to bring in more demand.

Further out in 3-5 years though I expect a plug-in hybrid option with a much more robust inverter(I might wait for this one). In 3 years I expect the raptor variant with a higher power v6 and 37” tires. In 5 years I expect a fully electric version. I’m sure the electronics, interiors, and paint choices will be regularly updated as well.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dont know thats why I think there is more to why orders getting push back then getting parts .
None of what you are saying makes sense...

Sponsored

Rockyperez

Base
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have some answers here... some... close to nothing but something!

So got this message from a Ford marketing rep I was emailing with when I asked about the differences between the 2021 and 2022 models. As suspected, they couldn't say much but they did say this...

"Ford has been listening to our customers concerns and has made several changes to the trims and the available options for the entire lineup. There will be a few modifications between the 21MY and 22MY. The order banks for the 2022 Bronco will reopen in the early fall. At that time you will be able to modify your build and make all necessary changes."

So like I said, not much but at least we know it seems like they are going to be making mods rather than just continuing with the 2021 builds.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some answers here... some... close to nothing but something!

So got this message from a Ford marketing rep I was emailing with when I asked about the differences between the 2021 and 2022 models. As suspected, they couldn't say much but they did say this...

"Ford has been listening to our customers concerns and has made several changes to the trims and the available options for the entire lineup. There will be a few modifications between the 21MY and 22MY. The order banks for the 2022 Bronco will reopen in the early fall. At that time you will be able to modify your build and make all necessary changes."

So like I said, not much but at least we know it seems like they are going to be making mods rather than just continuing with the 2021 builds.
Here's hoping they actually disclose all of those changes prior to the MY22 order banks opening.

Or better yet, disclose the changes about a month before the banks open so there's plenty of time for clarifications and corrections. All but guaranteed that some half-assed copy/paste job will result in at least a couple of errors that no one catches before it goes out.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't be surprised to see some minor color changes/renames. Swap one silver for current/new yellow for current yellow etc.

Maybe breaking up of packages, more a la carte items.

Omarius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I can get a black diamond mid package and manual, and green...then I'll be a happy camper for 2022. If not, I'll probably just get a trd pro tacoma.
Sponsored