Sponsored

2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage)

Love Shop Auto Lo

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 911S / 2021 4door Badlands w/ Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like this would be the best place to share this. Customer came in for an alignment with their Bronco. After scanning my customer's Bronco, these trims popped up.

I haven't dug in to see the differences in alignment specs. The specs probably differ based on what tire size came on a specific trim.

Pardon me, if this has been posted up somewhere already but it seems like a fun Easter Egg to speculate on. This was gathered from the "latest" software update for my Hunter Aligner

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) IMG_0719 2.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This must be some legacy coding and not an indicator of what's to come evidenced by a few things.
1) There was no 2021 Heritage or Overland though we did hear rumors of each back 2020 and early 2021. I'm betting these were placeholders. The supply chain and QC disruptions pushed those out.
2) Can you check the 2022 screen. I'm betting that's more accurate. If it included the Everglades and Raptor that would likely confirm the Heritage and Overland were placeholders and weren't meant to be interpreted as the Everglades or some omen of something to come.

Can you pull up the 2022 screen and see what pops up?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Bronco Heritage Edition reveal is coming soon!
Last Thursday, images of a Bronco Heritage Edition prototype were shared on the site.
The image was taken at a Ford media event for the Everglades.

It features a new light blue color for 2023 (Color may be exclusive to the H.E.)
You will notice that the square fenders come straight from the everglades.
Also, the roof is painted and the wheels have 4 slots (Heritage Edition wheels).

What is everyone's thoughts on this?
Below the camouflaged picture is a colored in picture giving an idea what it may look like.

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) sadfgds
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.13.14 PM

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I like the colored in picture on the bottom. I'm not a fan of the blue that was on display. It's good to see the mod top. I hope Ford follows through with making them in white and body colored also. It will be interesting to see if the Heritage is offered with a manual transmission and what the price will be. Also, what option packages and standard features will be available?

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just put a V8 in it. Manual transmission and transfer case Along with manual locking hubs. Full framed doors with wing windows and hand cranks. A one piece hard top. A simple double din stereo with CD player. Bench seat and I’m ready to roll.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Bronco Heritage Edition reveal is coming soon!
Last Thursday, images of a Bronco Heritage Edition prototype were shared on the site.
The image was taken at a Ford media event for the Everglades.

It features a new light blue color for 2023 (Color may be exclusive to the H.E.)
You will notice that the square fenders come straight from the everglades.
Also, the roof is painted and the wheels have 4 slots (Heritage Edition wheels).

What is everyone's thoughts on this?
Below the camouflaged picture is a colored in picture giving an idea what it may look like.

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.13.14 PM
Yeah, I don’t think the area under the glass (basically the entire side panel) is going to be white. It sort of messes up the classic look with the modern glass on the roof.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just put a V8 in it. Manual transmission and transfer case Along with manual locking hubs. Full framed doors with wing windows and hand cranks. A one piece hard top. A simple double din stereo with CD player. Bench seat and I’m ready to roll.
What.... no 8-track???? 😁

OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is the Heritage Edition completely uncovered out in public.

Off to a good start, but we still haven’t seen any versions with a white grill, wheels, roof.

Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) C82D1945-A36D-49E0-BADB-E2042B7F3A98
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) 34E62F61-4C69-49B4-B787-80E1B3B1DBDB
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) F5D24FF1-A3C3-44DD-A022-CB1ADA8661ED

Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmm. To me, the more square fender opening looks better on the 2dr. Grill and wheels are a nice swing but a miss for me. Something seems odd to my eye. Maybe some changes to front and rear bumpers would make a big difference. I'll wait for final reveal but I'm not feeling this factory effort at a Heritage model.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder how the wheels would look in a bright polished aluminum or silver paint? I agree with NurseDan about the bumpers - have always wanted a simple bumper that was thinner if possible and didn't look like it was made from Lego pieces. The grill should have looked like the one from Delfab and had amber horizontal lights to be truer to the original as well. But, the one thing that may make me want to switch to it is the square fenders - the ones from ADV didn't work to my eye and led to even more tire poke.

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m sorry but I don’t really see anything “heritage” with this bronco. All they are doing is changing flares, maybe adding a white accents and a new grill. All stuff people can buy aftermarket. I didn’t expect a remodel but use some imagination Ford.
Sponsored