Sponsored

2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage)

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK - well that implies we could retrofit on a non-Badlands for some ungodly amount.

Curious if there is a rear sway bar listed in the system. Another user was on here saying they saw a swamp/mud version testing in Florida with a rear sway bar.
No rear sway/stabilizer bar in cat, just the Panhard bar and upper and lower control/4 link arms.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now, you have my interest. Everglades Edition? If you can dig up a link to the post, it would be appreciated.
;)

I would have no problem doing this to put my boat in and take it out seasonally, round trip 20 miles. Long distance and more frequent trips would definitely need to change out the c-clamp hitch for a properly braced one bolted to the frame rails and adding a sway bar. The transmission will handle it with a breeze as will the engine. The weak point is the suspension causing a lot of sag but that can easily be fixed via a more long term towing choice of a different rear suspension setup

Pretty sure the Everglades trim (factory rear sway bar) will have a higher tow rating. Not a huge gain but decently improved.

I only saw it a couple times but the word was that it was tied to a new trim coming. I think it will be targeted towards swamp use where you want consistent and even contact on the bottom so you can keep pushing along.

The other theory is that it could be a less aggressive off roader and perfect for those looking to have better utility vs all out dirt carnage.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Fenders or Flares? No squared SEMA fender. Brian's Flares are accurate.

Public spy shot shows the horizontal bar from the Signature Lights. What about the not-so-public spy shots? :unsure: I think Brian did his homework. :cool:
So when Brian did his homework did he find any 4 door Heritage Edition's?

Reactions: ELS

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No rear sway/stabilizer bar in cat, just the Panhard bar and upper and lower control/4 link arms.
Thanks for checking Phil!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is dedicated to discussing all things Heritage Edition.

[snip]

@LBRACET Did an amazing job on this render. Heritage edition is really going to stand out on the roads.
You should probably tag @Bellebracht in the opening post.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Retrofit on on a non-Badlands will be an expensive venture.

Bronco Stabilizer Bar Disconnect Operational & Service Information
Yeah - I haven't met anyone on the Jeep side who retrofitted the factory disconnect either. I've done manual disconnects on my son's TJ, and a well thought out kit is not hard to do or use occasionally.

To me - the nicest thing about the Bronco disconnect is the reconnect and re-disconnect feature - depending on how long it takes to re-disconnect, that comes in handy side-to-side comfort-wise on those trails with the diagonal drainage ditches cutting across them every so often. Otherwise, I think most experienced offroaders know when to disconnect before an obstacle - which you could get out and do manually, or disconnect before being under load in a Rubicon.

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I believe that it definitely be available with and without non signature lights, I did do my homework ;) and options with and without satchsquatch

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I donā€™t see squared fenders being part of the mix. Also, wouldnā€™t the standard headlights be more appropriate for the Heritage Edition?
I am fairly certain that it will have very similar, squarish fenders but time will tell!

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing we've already seen the Heritage Edition or something extremely close to it.
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) giphy (8)
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage) giphy (8)
I can not even begin to say how much I despised that concept. All the unnecessary white trim pieces and Nintendo interior was tacky AF.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can not even begin to say how much I despised that concept. All the unnecessary white trim pieces and Nintendo interior was tacky AF.
I was thinking it didn't have enough white.šŸ˜

The wheels and fender flares should be white.šŸ˜
Sponsored