bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The more videos I watch of the Raptor the less the fenders bother me.

No mention yet of his last line??? "If you're currently a reservation holder, you can upgrade to get one of these Raptors..."

I don't want to call bulls!t, but ummmm, I'm guess there will be very few (like 5), that are sold to current reservation holders...
At this point I'm assuming Ford will choose which ever option makes it harder for me to get a Raptor.
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really didn't like the overall look of the Raptor when it first came out. I don't like the fact that it has a secondary cross memeber in the passengers view. But, I will say that after watching this video it is growing on me and It would be a hell of a buy, if you could get it without ADM. Wishful thinking, I know.
You could probably unbolt that and sell it to a regular bronco

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
production warthogs will have them. The pics below are the test vehicles which were painted black to conceal the over all look. F150s raptors have the same and I wish ford kept the front end all black

Apparently they don't all have it.
shadow-black-bronco-raptor-2-jpg.jpg

velocity-blue-bronco-raptor-12-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really didn't like the overall look of the Raptor when it first came out. I don't like the fact that it has a secondary cross memeber in the passengers view. But, I will say that after watching this video it is growing on me and It would be a hell of a buy, if you could get it without ADM. Wishful thinking, I know.
Start by seeing where you stand in reservation line…. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-raptor-line-starts-here….34810/post-1175211

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
HOW MUCH RU GUYS AND GALS ,WILLING TO PAY FOR ONE.....BE HONEST!!!
MSRP, no more. If Ford says my reservation is able to be converted to a Raptor, my dealer will sell it to me at MSRP.

No mention yet of his last line??? "If you're currently a reservation holder, you can upgrade to get one of these Raptors..."

I don't want to call bulls!t, but ummmm, I'm guess there will be very few (like 5), that are sold to current reservation holders...
His last line is way wrong. Some Reservation holders will be able to be converted to a Raptor. I am sure all FE reservations who did not get one built will be able to order the Raptor.

Probably a few reservation holders that were not FE will also have the opportunity to switch.

I would say the vast majority will not be able to switch.

Ford would be smart for the ones being able to switch as that is a large portion of the unfilled reservations as their production is only 17%

Sponsored

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOW MUCH RU GUYS AND GALS ,WILLING TO PAY FOR ONE.....BE HONEST!!!
THE ANSWER IS ME I AM WILLING and my dealer after vérification AT FORD as ONE ALLOCATION and happy to order for my wife in exange of my order one BAD LAND i receive only in 2023 cause dual top modular and soft i cross my finger
TRACKTOY

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THE ANSWER IS ME I AM WILLING and my dealer after vérification AT FORD as ONE ALLOCATION and happy to order for my wife in exange of my order one BAD LAND i receive only in 2023 cause dual top modular and soft i cross my finger
TRACKTOY
HOW MUCH RU WILLING TO PAY FOR IT............HOW HIGH WILL U GO!!!!!!!

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOW MUCH RU WILLING TO PAY FOR IT............HOW HIGH WILL U GO!!!!!!!
SHE WILL PAY AROUND 115,000.00$ CDN with 2 tax.
TRACKTOY
Sponsored