'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Was literally thinking this morning about switching to black since we’ve now seen how the flares are bolted on which will severely limit aftermarket alternatives.

Besides keeping a black vehicle clean, scratches from trail running are going to be an issue for this vehicle due to its width, and they stick out on black too.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was literally thinking this morning about switching to black since we’ve now seen how the flares are bolted on which will severely limit aftermarket alternatives.

Besides keeping a black vehicle clean, scratches from trail running are going to be an issue for this vehicle due to its width, and they stick out on black too.
Trail pinstriping shouldn’t be any worse than any other Bronco. The painted surfaces are pretty close to the same width.

The flares however, are going to take a beating.

Black does look great but I’m sticking with Code Orange. I’d roast in a all black truck during California Central Valley summers

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Trail pinstriping shouldn’t be any worse than any other Bronco. The painted surfaces are pretty close to the same width.

The flares however, are going to take a beating.

Black does look great but I’m sticking with Code Orange. I’d roast in a all black truck during California Central Valley summers
Just noticed you’re in El Dorado Hills, I really liked it up there when visiting. Do you?

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My First Edition is Cactus Grey, but the flares on the Raptor led me to order it in black. This video review made me feel good about that decision. I really think it looks great in this color. July 27th blend date. Can’t wait!

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fender flares really ruin it for me

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IMO the Raptor just went from a 4 to an 8 in the looks department. Black really disguises those flares which drove me nuts

Reactions: MJJ

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After already chipping paint off removing doors I'm glad I ordered white easy to touch up and virtually invisible 👍

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we also acknowledge that his course is pretty meh as far as testing a vehicle goes?

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm not too impressed with the off roading demonstrated in the video, but every time they show that digital instrument cluster, I can't help but love it. I wonder if there will ever be a way to upgrade a '21 to this instrument cluster...

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we also acknowledge that his course is pretty meh as far as testing a vehicle goes?
Yeah, it seemed the guy was in well over his waders and his rattlesnake hill was more entertaining to me than informative. But lots of good video of the Raptor.

A lot of the reviews in the desert blended together.