Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m looking to identify those who own specifically a 2022 model and have successfully used Forscan.

I can not access any modules other than the PCM in my 2022. So I am trying to identify if this an issue with being a 2022 (maybe forscan isn’t updated), or if forscan is now blocked as of 2022, or if I should try a different adapter. Currently I have the ELM 327.

Anyone wish to opine?
Sponsored

Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
2022 Bronco.

OK writing changes BdyCM module,
Error writing changes to IPC module

Tried both OBDLink EX and Vgate vLinker FS

Ford Bronco 2022 Forscan forscan erroir - 1

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a MY22 and used Forscan today with no problem. I’m using this adapter.
Can you verify if you were able to change anything in the IPC module, specifically seat belt, door, and key-in-ignition chimes?

I can read the modules, edit the changes either with drop down or as-built edits, but it always fails on the write.

Jaymanire

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Armada Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you verify if you were able to change anything in the IPC module, specifically seat belt, door, and key-in-ignition chimes?

I can read the modules, edit the changes either with drop down or as-built edits, but it always fails on the write.
I have the same issue with ABS module when I try to enable Sport Mode on my MY22 Badlands w/ Sas

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue with ABS module when I try to enable Sport Mode on my MY22 Badlands w/ Sas
I can confirm that when trying to add Sport to my MY22 Badlands, I receive an error and I cannot add Sport using D2dhanover's code. @amccue90, cluing you in so you can update your spreadsheet indicating that adding Sport mode to a MY22 Badlands isn't working. Ford seems to have closed that door...

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm that when trying to add Sport to my MY22 Badlands, I receive an error and I cannot add Sport using D2dhanover's code. @amccue90, cluing you in so you can update your spreadsheet indicating that adding Sport mode to a MY22 Badlands isn't working. Ford seems to have closed that door...
Really hope someone figures this out.
My first reaction is this is just a giant FU from Ford to their customers. Absolutely no reason to block this change.

Sponsored

Jaymanire

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Armada Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first reaction is this is just a giant FU from Ford to their customers. Absolutely no reason to block this change.
I was able to disable the double honk, auto start/stop and increase steering wheel temp. I have not tried other modules. Perhaps the code is different from MY22.

OP
OP
Abecker

Abecker

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This happens to me when trying to add modes to my OBX

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, how dare Ford make people pay for upgrades. I hope someone figures it out, but it’s not a FU from Ford to their customers. Unlocking shit you didn’t pay for is a FU from the customers to Ford.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, how dare Ford make people pay for upgrades. I hope someone figures it out, but it’s not a FU from Ford to their customers. Unlocking shit you didn’t pay for is a FU from the customers to Ford.
There is no such upgrade offered by Ford. They offer no option to add GOAT modes to any trim.
I'm generally of the mind that artificially limiting features solely through software is an FU.
Customers found a way to unlock a feature that should never have been locked in the first place.
Sponsored