Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really?

I tried using latest full version of FORSCAN 2.3.47? Tried two different OBD adapters. Then tried FORSCAN's newest Beta.

Still won't let me write to either the DDM or the PDM for the Global Close change.

Did you change AS BUILT data or not?

You have a 4dr or a 2dr? Just curious.

What version FORSCAN are you using?

Thanks.
I was also to enable global window opening/closing (and add the UI configuration item) for my four door 2022.

Forscan 2.3.47Test.

I changed the values in all of the modules per the spreadsheet...had no issues writing.

Do you get an error?
Sponsored

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really?

I tried using latest full version of FORSCAN 2.3.47? Tried two different OBD adapters. Then tried FORSCAN's newest Beta.

Still won't let me write to either the DDM or the PDM for the Global Close change.

Did you change AS BUILT data or not?

You have a 4dr or a 2dr? Just curious.

What version FORSCAN are you using?

Thanks.
I used 2.3.47 test version that came out before the full version was released. I have a 4 door. I used obdlink ex and manually changed the data according to the spreadsheet.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I used 2.3.47 test version that came out before the full version was released. I have a 4 door. I used obdlink ex and manually changed the data according to the spreadsheet.
That's what I was wondering. I have an extended license, I'll pull a log this weekend and send it to FORSCAN. I'm wondering if it's a 2dr thing.

I've used FORSCAN a bunch with previous and friends' vehicles. Only other time I had a problem like this (wouldn't write to one particular module on essentially a brand new car) I submitted a support request (need to have a paid license) and they sent me a 'patched' version of the software and it worked great.

I've made other changes, speedo calibration etc - zero problems. It just won't finish the write on the DDM / PDM - works fine on BCM.

Thanks for the info.

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was also to enable global window opening/closing (and add the UI configuration item) for my four door 2022.

Forscan 2.3.47Test.

I changed the values in all of the modules per the spreadsheet...had no issues writing.

Do you get an error?
Tried 2.3.47 with the OBD adapter (Switched) I've used for 5+ years with no issues. Decided to go ahead and update to the latest 'recommended' OBD Vlink - same issues. I even tried the latest Beta version of FORSCAN.

It gets a "service procedure interrupted" when trying to write to the DDM / PDM. BCM changes worked w/o issue.

roofone2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried 2.3.47 with the OBD adapter (Switched) I've used for 5+ years with no issues. Decided to go ahead and update to the latest 'recommended' OBD Vlink - same issues. I even tried the latest Beta version of FORSCAN.

It gets a "service procedure interrupted" when trying to write to the DDM / PDM. BCM changes worked w/o issue.
Yeah, based on 30 seconds of googling, look like there's a good chance it's a bug that they may need to fix. Looks like they fix and patch quickly at least: https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76203

Good luck.

Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FYI - forgot to update this. FORSCAN (I purchased an extended 2yr license) sent me a patched version of the program, Global Close now works perfectly.

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if I missed it on here , but any issues with the FORSCAN rear speaker update specific to the 2022? I have a 2022 OBX waiting for my OBD link to come this week and want to upgrade my speakers next week .
TIA

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone tried using the latest build (2.3.48) on a MY22?
I had to move to a new laptop, so I'm curious if it's worth even trying or if I should just install the test/beta I previously had working properly.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone tried using the latest build (2.3.48) on a MY22?
I had to move to a new laptop, so I'm curious if it's worth even trying or if I should just install the test/beta I previously had working properly.
Just noticed and installed it. I can at least confirm it fixed the 'Service Procedure Interrupted' when editing DDM or PDM on my 2022, global close is now working as expected. I haven't seen any new features beyond that

Sponsored
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi All,
This all that shows up on my forscan. Does anyone else have additional items that show up on the 22 OBX.

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can confirm that when trying to add Sport to my MY22 Badlands, I receive an error and I cannot add Sport using D2dhanover's code. @amccue90, cluing you in so you can update your spreadsheet indicating that adding Sport mode to a MY22 Badlands isn't working. Ford seems to have closed that door...
Worked on my 22, make sure you have the lastest version of Forscan.

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On my22 OBX with the latest ver of Forscan , I added baja mode, disabled start stop. Seatbelt reminder, dbl honk. No errors or any issues

MTmeterguy

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my22 OBX with the latest ver of Forscan , I added baja mode, disabled start stop. Seatbelt reminder, dbl honk. No errors or any issues
Did you have to do anything different to disable start/stop? I've added Sport mode and disabled FOB horn reminder on my '22 Badlands but start/stop won't disable

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you have to do anything different to disable start/stop? I've added Sport mode and disabled FOB horn reminder on my '22 Badlands but start/stop won't disable
No.. did nothing extra... Check your changes , make sure it's correct and was written .. I used the latest ver of forscan on a win11 laptop
Sponsored