First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
As we all know, a green color is coming in 2022. They said it isn't the Filson green but never confirmed what it actually is. I was scrolling through Facebook and an ad for a dealership in Illinois popped up showing a green Bronco Sport. It's listed as a 2021 model and the description says it's "Carbonized Grey" but it looks pretty damn green to me. Green is still not available on the BS build and price. I wonder if this is the future shade. Thoughts?
Ford Bronco 2022 Green Preview? Screenshot_20210311-053630
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a novel theory, but one that has no credence. It is the render for Cactus Gray in Ford's system for the Sport. Many dealerships use the same stock image and have been for months. Dealerships near me use the stock image above even for models that aren't a Badlands. The only thing to gleam from this is the ineptitude of Ford and their dealers.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As we all know, a green color is coming in 2022. They said it isn't the Filson green but never confirmed what it actually is. I was scrolling through Facebook and an ad for a dealership in Illinois popped up showing a green Bronco Sport. It's listed as a 2021 model and the description says it's "Carbonized Grey" but it looks pretty damn green to me. Green is still not available on the BS build and price. I wonder if this is the future shade. Thoughts?
I just might do that. It's alieny. Not military (don't want to be a poser) and not screaming out loud.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's a half-color like Guard, I may cancel my order entirely.

...ok, maybe I'll just piss and moan a lot. I'm sick of the very few actual color choices vice 50 shades of hive mind.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it's a half-color like Guard, I may cancel my order entirely.

...ok, maybe I'll just piss and moan a lot.
🤏🩱🦠🦄

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that's the shade of green I'll be ecstatic.

But I'd also be ecstatic if it's Guard. Had Guard on my '16 Mustang and loved it. My F-150 would have been Guard if it was available with the sport package (which it wasn't).

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford can come out with a GREEN color and not some form of Antimatter green I will be all in...I prefer a form of boxwood green but won’t hold my breath that Ford will bring back that iconic color..

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ads like this for both sport and full-size have been popping up for months in lots of different random colors.
I highly doubt it has anything to do with future colors or is something produced and signed off on by Ford but rather a product of a random advertising company work not associated with Fords corporate headquarters.

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is the last green car I owned or will ever own. I’m just not a fan of green anymore.

1990 7-Up, 25th Anniversary Mustang.

Ford Bronco 2022 Green Preview? C0E51010-A05A-4CC6-B214-7307DC239F04

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

According to a popular vehicle stock photography company, you can also get the Bronco Sport in velocity blue! :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco 2022 Green Preview? Evox_V1921051_preview
Ford Bronco 2022 Green Preview? Evox_V1921069_preview

As others said above, definitely just an edited photo of the car to try and represent different colors. Would be nice to have a green though!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like it quite a bit, but for a VERY odd reason. Reminds me of an old 300E my father had when I was a kid. Not his car but this is the same green, would love to get something this color someday.

Spruce Green Benx.png
Sponsored