Sponsored

2022 Heritage Edition VS 2023 Warthog (Which One Will You Be Buying?)

Bronco Heritage Edition OR Bronco Warthog/Raptor?

• Total voters

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding was that the fenders won’t be squared, only the flares (cosmetic thing). The wheels are supposed to be an actual thing as well(in reference to the heritage). I have been wondering though, could they make a white MIC top? Could it just be that they use white sheets of plastic versus the grey? I’m not a plastics guy, so I don’t know.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not planning to buy either, but any mods I make will be more towards the classic, heritage look. I suspect many people will be able to create the classic look without having to order the heritage.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We can't even get hardtops or tow kits for regular Broncos and folks think special editions will be rolling out within the next 3 years, lol.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Either one will be 2023 at the earliest and Ford will probably move the goal posts again.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After peeking behind the proverbial curtain :cool:, I was prepared to '99 my order for the Heritage Edition. But without the white top, it is a Heritage Lite Edition. I have no interest in waiting for a half package. Since learning that painted modular hard top is MY23 (the earliest - I expect those goal posts to be moved again), I'm not waiting. I punched my ticket for the MY21 Bronco lottery even though I'll likely receive a MY22 like so many others.

With regards to the HE renders, study them. Brian did his homework. The SEMA fenders are not a reality for the HE. The square styling is on the flare. The grill has been confirmed by Flip's parts leak and note that Brian had the grill down to the proper count on grill openings before the parts catalog leak. It has been rumored that there will be a unique interior for the HE, but no information on that has been confirmed. And like others mentioned, it is presumed that a unique color will only be available on that trim.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I could have purchased any model I wanted. I ended up with the outer banks because it fits my needs as a driver. Now when I die, someone will get a cream puff Bronco that will be lucky to see a dirt road let alone a trail. I’ve done my share of off road, 4 wheelers, snowmobiles, dirt bikes. I’ll leave that for the younger generation. ( But give me a wild snowstorm and the crazy man of me comes out again- lol)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The cost of the dies and tooling details for those quarters and fenders will make it cost more that an FE. Roll in the other speciality parts and I’m guessing 65-70k starting msrp.
Well they should have done that on all of them to start with, adding flares of course.