Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found the part online for a bit over $400 shipped. List is ridiculous at $700+.
To each their own, but I could find a whole lot of other things I could do with four hundred smackers. I can live without the digital temperature read out. Looks nice though thanks for sharing.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2020 XC60, 1978 124 Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the temp still on the screen too?
I think I figured out how to remove from the screen but my rig is getting the mt88 tsb done so I can't test.

In the apim... On block 7D0-02-02 is a value for status bar temp. That needs to be changed. Also there is a value for temp repeater if you don't want the overlay to show when changing the temp.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just swapped mine out yesterday. Took around 30 minutes. Went through with forscan this morning. Looking for the hvac, the one under the asbuilt one. Inside that you can redo all the options. Can also change the heated seat temps. I dialed mine back.

Make sure to look at that page before you change panels for existing options. Then just make them match.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just swapped mine out in less than 10 minutes. I loaded all of my ASBUILT values from my original HVAC module and everything appears to be working great. Only issue is I get a DTC error that doesn’t clear. I reset it several times with no luck. I’m not too concerned since everything works, but did anyone else have that issue and how did you clear it? TIA

OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just swapped mine out in less than 10 minutes. I loaded all of my ASBUILT values from my original HVAC module and everything appears to be working great. Only issue is I get a DTC error that doesn’t clear. I reset it several times with no luck. I’m not too concerned since everything works, but did anyone else have that issue and how did you clear it? TIA
I was just looking at mine in forscan today while playing around to get the temp repeater and status bar temp off. Mission accomplished on those but not 100% sure how to be honest. Lots of trial and error.

Anyways I have the same. I went and reset the heated seats (from an incorrect value) and changed display to center stack in an attempt to correct but never checked if I was still getting the error code after those fixes. I can look again later or you can check for the same values in your hvac module.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just looking at mine in forscan today while playing around to get the temp repeater and status bar temp off. Mission accomplished on those but not 100% sure how to be honest. Lots of trial and error.

Anyways I have the same. I went and reset the heated seats (from an incorrect value) and changed display to center stack in an attempt to correct but never checked if I was still getting the error code after those fixes. I can look again later or you can check for the same values in your hvac module.
I did make the Heated Seat change from “incorrect value” also. But that was all I changed. I had 2 DTCs before that and reduced it to 1 so that was a small victory.

OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did make the Heated Seat change from “incorrect value” also. But that was all I changed. I had 2 DTCs before that and reduced it to 1 so that was a small victory.
My dtc was 'module unprogrammed' or something like that... what were you getting?

Sponsored
OP
OP
a_Panda

a_Panda

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here….
Ford Bronco 2022 HVAC Temperature Display Dial Retrofit DIY & Part Numbers -- Install Success! 6ED91E3B-279F-4B25-A47B-6315DB783DB8
Interesting... maybe a tech will have an answer. It is functioning 100% as far as I can tell and has since install on my car at least. Don't worry about it would be my sage wisdom at this point, lol.

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Swapped out mine today. Thanks so much @a_Panda for this thread, it was very helpful!

Medic2586

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just did this...about an hour and 1/2. all you have to do is take the panel loose at the steering column and remove one 7mm screw, open the pocket and remove the 7mm screw nearest the panel. easier if you remove the OS handle and then pull the hvac/radio panel down, d/c the wiring harnesses and removed 4 more screws holding the hvac panel in place. the one I got came from a ford truck. no difference except the truck logo instead of the bronco logo on the recirc button... easily changed out by popping them off and switching them. worked right out of the box...ezpz..no programming needed, temp on screen shows same as buttons and everything works
Sponsored