Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need to get this off my chest......
Since my black diamond is being pushed to my22, I'm getting more pessimistic about the whole deal. I was all pumped up after the reveal after hearing them say available 2.7L........7spd manual..... sasquatch.........all these options. Then when b&p comes out, you can't get the manual with the sasquatch.......can't get it with the 2.7 either.......also......upon building my black diamond, I come to find out I can't add mid package to my build because it's a manual.....BUT......if I want the mid package with the manual, I can upgrade to a badlands.....NO!!!!! I want a manual sasquatch black diamond with the 2.7L and mid package!!!! I'll settle for a black diamond with a mansquatch but I have this gut feeling, mansquatch will only be available on higher trims and im already pissed about it....
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s probably only going to be available on Badlands

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this gut feeling, mansquatch will only be available on higher trims and im already pissed about it....
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is also probably getting pushed to 2022. I’m just happy they might let me add the Sas package to my Badlands, manual build.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Leave them kids alone.

Sponsored

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really wanted this but wasn’t willing to wait. F. My build will probable deliver in December. Sadly I have a vin and cannot change anything.

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s probably only going to be available on Badlands
I hope it’s available on all models offered with a manual, I think it’s currently available on all models with an automatic.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Normally I’d ask who hurt you, but it’s clear that it’s Ford that hurt you

Edit: I'm getting a mansquatch too, therefore Ford also hurt me

Last edited:

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Some of you clearly don't understand that this is a huge stressor for manual buyers. We're constantly getting screwed by these nonsensical restrictions, and then we get a vehicle that seems wide open and it happens again. Now we're getting promised a fix for one of the most egregious ones, and we still can't relax because we can't help but feel like it'll happen again.

The struggle is real.

Sponsored

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I sucked it up and got the Badlands because I really wanted the manual and mid (you know... Ohio... heated seats...). Anyhoo, I'm one of the tortured souls whose Bronco was built last week, then immediately sent to Dirt Mountain Purgatory to wait for a new roof (after its 2,000 + compadres get theirs). If you haven't placed your order yet when I finally get mine, I can meet you at Truck World or somewhere and take you for a ride. I originally wanted the Mansquatch, too.

Jdm89

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ill be going with the base mansquatch. I have my order in already its just 99d until 22 banks open and then modify it. I didnt need pr want anything fancy with mine. The only 2 options i ordered are the front bumper (no bar) and switches.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My prediction: no green on base (BB+), no mid manuals unless Badlands, and price “increase” on Mansquatch (probably price increase across the board for Sasquatch but no price protection due to new option).

Also, none of those limitation predictions make me happy.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I need to get this off my chest......
Since my black diamond is being pushed to my22, I'm getting more pessimistic about the whole deal. I was all pumped up after the reveal after hearing them say available 2.7L........7spd manual..... sasquatch.........all these options. Then when b&p comes out, you can't get the manual with the sasquatch.......can't get it with the 2.7 either.......also......upon building my black diamond, I come to find out I can't add mid package to my build because it's a manual.....BUT......if I want the mid package with the manual, I can upgrade to a badlands.....NO!!!!! I want a manual sasquatch black diamond with the 2.7L and mid package!!!! I'll settle for a black diamond with a mansquatch but I have this gut feeling, mansquatch will only be available on higher trims and im already pissed about it....
For real man, were you born in august of 84 in Springfield Community Hospital? Because I swear we were separated at birth. Except you forgot to add that the super cool 360 camera isnt available in mid or as a stand alone option.

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm also hoping for a 2 door AMB BaseManSquatch.
If it can't happen I guess I'll buy a BaseBase in whatever color I can and build my own damn offroader.
Also I am not terribly far from telling Ford to eat a fat sack o' baby dicks and just buying another Tacoma like the one I sold in favor of the Bronco in the first place. That first one was pretty good offroad, and I could have one of those TODAY if I wanted.
Sponsored