Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think 3K per week is more accurate. Given the average build week spreadsheet has 50-60 entries, the sheets represent about 2% of the actual build each week.
Where are you getting that number? The last three weeks have had closer to 120+ in their build weeks.
Sponsored

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe, I am a 7/14 res at granger with the same build, and a nearly positive I will get bumped.
Have you checked your position at Granger? I had a day one reservation(for a BaseSqch, like an idiot I cancelled it) and was in a position to get it by the end of 2022. I bet you will get yours unless Ford just stops building two doors. Hey, is this the point I say “my dealer says” and watch this thread come unglued?

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t know ford wasn’t making roughly 5000 units per week. Holy smokes! You would think no one would be waiting long at that rate
Probably wouldn't if Ford would BUILD them for the reservation holders! Instead, they are building and shipping to dealers to sell to those without reservations with HUGE MARKUPS!

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you getting that number? The last three weeks have had closer to 120+ in their build weeks.
I'm not fortunate enough to have been in past build weeks :)

I'm using more recent weeks, 3/21 and on. When I was in 4/4 we had about 60. I'm now in 4/11 and don't think we hit 50 yet.

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm more interested to know when the 2023 order banks will open. Geez, it wasn't that long ago that I was looking forward to my 2021 Bronco, now I'm praying I get one in 2023.

bumyoon

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition 4-dr manual.
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What does that mean, balance out? Like build times will normalize?
Essentially it means the last 2022 models will be built on 11/10. Also means beginning of MY2023 will be 11/10 later in the day after break in production to make required changes or the day after.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure how we'd ever figure this out, but would be interesting to know how many MY22 orders still need built. Seems like Ford is building around 5,000 per week right now (just a guess based on some of the 'build week' posts), so if we say there's 32 weeks until Nov 10, that would mean they could build 160,000 by then. Think there's more than 160,000 left to build?
I don't think they're building 5,000 per week, although I would be happy to be wong. Pretty sure they built 12k in January and 5K in February. And when I say built, I mean sold, those are the numbers I'm going off of.

Sponsored

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that's the case if I'm not scheduled by about July I will 99 my order again and wait for the 2023. Maybe Ford will remove the stupid ass carpet from backseats of Badlands and give us a non shitty green.
What is this carpet you speak of?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was informed by my salesperson that the Bronco will “ Balance Out” for the 2022 model year on November 10, 2022! What is everyone’s thoughts?

Explanation of "balance out" by @HBTFD

“ Balance out” date in a plant means when the last 2022 rolls off the line and the 2023 models start. Typically in a model change that’s minor the balance out will be a short gap between broncos in the line. The changeover is only for new colors, added/deleted content, or a clean part number cutoff for engineering changes. Also line assemblers jobs are changed, typically a few operations are eliminated and the remainder have work added. No one loses their job, normal attrition is used to adjust the working number.
So do you think "by September" we'll have '23 ordering info and options available?

Would be nice to move my 99'd order over finally.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure...... Says my 2021 delived in 2022

Deleted member 32220

If that's the case if I'm not scheduled by about July I will 99 my order again and wait for the 2023. Maybe Ford will remove the stupid ass carpet from backseats of Badlands and give us a non shitty green.
What color green are you looking for? In person eruption looks just like Kawasaki watercraft “Kawi green” it’s a pretty mean looking color shade or sun.
Sponsored