Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was informed by my salesperson that the Bronco will “ Balance Out” for the 2022 model year on November 10, 2022! What is everyone’s thoughts?

Explanation of "balance out" by @HBTFD

“ Balance out” date in a plant means when the last 2022 rolls off the line and the 2023 models start. Typically in a model change that’s minor the balance out will be a short gap between broncos in the line. The changeover is only for new colors, added/deleted content, or a clean part number cutoff for engineering changes. Also line assemblers jobs are changed, typically a few operations are eliminated and the remainder have work added. No one loses their job, normal attrition is used to adjust the working number.
Sponsored

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does that mean, balance out? Like build times will normalize?

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Balance out is end of scheduling for the model year. Doesn't mean that they will have everything to build all 2022s currently ordered.

So after Nov 10, the next round of scheduling will be for 2023 models.

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how we'd ever figure this out, but would be interesting to know how many MY22 orders still need built. Seems like Ford is building around 5,000 per week right now (just a guess based on some of the 'build week' posts), so if we say there's 32 weeks until Nov 10, that would mean they could build 160,000 by then. Think there's more than 160,000 left to build?

Mustardbones

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley-Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See what happens

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“ Balance out” date in a plant means when the last 2022 rolls off the line and the 2023 models start. Typically in a model change that’s minor the balance out will be a short gap between broncos in the line. The changeover is only for new colors, added/deleted content, or a clean part number cutoff for engineering changes. Also line assemblers jobs are changed, typically a few operations are eliminated and the remainder have work added. No one loses their job, normal attrition is used to adjust the working number.

Sponsored

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how we'd ever figure this out, but would be interesting to know how many MY22 orders still need built. Seems like Ford is building around 5,000 per week right now (just a guess based on some of the 'build week' posts), so if we say there's 32 weeks until Nov 10, that would mean they could build 160,000 by then. Think there's more than 160,000 left to build?
I didn’t know ford wasn’t making roughly 5000 units per week. Holy smokes! You would think no one would be waiting long at that rate

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was informed by my salesperson that the Bronco will “ Balance Out” for the 2022 model year on November 10,2022!What is everyone’s thoughts?
yeah, that doesn't mean anything. dealership allocations, constrained parts November 2022 Is probably just when Ford starts the 2023 Model year (and start taking orders for 2023 models)

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
where are you getting that number? They only sold 5,717 units last month.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📈-bronco-february-2022-sales-5-717-sold.38326/

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that's the case if I'm not scheduled by about July I will 99 my order again and wait for the 2023. Maybe Ford will remove the stupid ass carpet from backseats of Badlands and give us a non shitty green.
Sponsored