phocion

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent us an email that said we would order MY22 on 9/13, seems that got pushed, they should send another email and re-confirm the new planned dates.
Did they send us an email that said that? If I recall the source of the original 9/13 date was Donlen, and then a few weeks ago there was a Detroit News story quoting a Ford spokesman saying October.

Still seems like the Build and Price should be up soon, especially if they want to give us a decent interval to get the MY22 orders in before they have to start scheduling.
Advertisement

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

How do we know we NEED to reorder? There are more weeks of scheduling coming up...Say I have a build that is eligible to get picked for a 21 build week, does re-ordering for 22 remove the eligibility of being in a 21 build week?

In other words, does the 21 order and the 22 order exist concurrently, and the 22 order gets invalidated if the 21 happens to get scheduled?
Speculation on here is that the MY22 order banks will not open until all of MY21 has been scheduled.

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Bronco
Badlands
the VIN is a model year exclusive. the VIN once struck is for the specific model year. it is not interchangeable between years. the 10th digit of your VIN is the year of production, and cannot be used on another year's produced vehicle.
Thanks for that breakdown. Glad to hear that.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AT4, 72 Bug - 2 JKU's previously.
Bronco
Badlands
Not looking for my dealer to "roll over automatically" my order to a MY22. That's how stuff gets screwed up. I want to be a part of that process.
Yeah it is important to me as well. I have a super high end Badlands ordered but I'm going to the Offroadeo in about a month and what I want could completely change.. and the interior accent colors and new green option could sway my mind as well.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

hope not.... But there are people who did not place MY21 and are supposed to place in October who have early res dates.

From Dealer:
"The only way you can get pushed any further down in line is for anyone originally ahead of you (reservation #s) that held out for a 2022 to order theirs here in October. By my count, that is an additional 33-34 people. Hopefully That kind of clears up the order in line question?"
Those people were always in front of us in line. They've just stepped to the side and let others pass. In my view I'm not moving back when they take their rightful place

Oorko

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 maxima, soon to be replaced!
Bronco
Big Bend
Hopefully they give us an option in MY22 to have a manual and the mid tier package on a lower level trim like Big Bend /crosses fingers.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Bronco
Base
When will I receive my 2022 hammock??
I called he Ford help line and talked with a rep.
She said since I never had a reservation Ford didnt send me a hammock.
I guess the Hammocks are sent based on reservations.
I didn’t ask for a hammock but she said I would be getting a gift.
FYI.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALpha Romeo Quadrifoglio
Bronco
Badlands
I called he Ford help line and talked with a rep.
She said since I never had a reservation Ford didnt send me a hammock.
I guess the Hammocks are sent based on reservations.
I didn’t ask for a hammock but she said I would be getting a gift.
FYI.
Did you ask if they could send you a Bronco instead?

fp11

Black Diamond
First Name
Fernando
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Bronco
Black Diamond
This info is very useful. I have a question about colors. I read this at BN: “Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue Metallic and Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat will be available exterior color options until 2021 ordering is closed.
For owners who have a schedule order in this color, you should be in good shape. If your order is not scheduled, you will have to switch colors for 2022MY, unfortunately”. Does this mean that my car needs to be scheduled for production for my color to be honored? I just placed an order for a 2021 BD 4-door Antimatter Blue but I know I won’t get it until next Summer

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics
Advertisement