First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you ask if they could send you a Bronco instead?
Stopped by my dealer yesterday to check in. They have 3 Broncos ordered, 2-4 Door soft tops, one ready to ship and one scheduled for production.
Mine was in NSP status. Mic top, 2.7 2 door.
No change it’s a 2021. I could have my Bronco if I wanted a 4 door soft top.
I will wait it out.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

22 won’t open till all 21 scheduled . 🤬
Can someone elaborate on this? MY22 is already approaching, there's no way they'll be able to squeeze all the early reservation/orders to fit in for MY21. Am I misinterpreting this?

Sidenote, @Ford Motor Company can you throw us a bone and let us know already what options will be available? Already botched MY21 more than Freddy Krugers face with the hard top issues, mod top delays, teased unavailable options like the white MGV, white tops and trim, beautiful thick brown leather, etc....

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can someone elaborate on this? MY22 is already approaching, there's no way they'll be able to squeeze all the early reservation/orders to fit in for MY21. Am I misinterpreting this?

Sidenote, @Ford Motor Company can you throw us a bone and let us know already what options will be available? Already botched MY21 more than Freddy Krugers face with the hard top issues, mod top delays, teased unavailable options like the white MGV, white tops and trim, beautiful thick brown leather, etc....
I believe what he is saying is that Ford won't begin to schedule for MY22 production until the rest of the production weeks remaining in MY21 (through week of Dec 6th for Bronco) are scheduled. He is not implying MY21 reservations and orders placed will be scheduled, only that Ford will fill the MY21 production dance card before beginning the MY22 production scheduling. How this plays out with B&P being posted and order banks opening is another question...I wouldn't be surprised if they hold off on those either to prevent a sudden (but from the customer's perspective understandable, given how late in the year it is getting) flight to MY22 trims.

Last edited:

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Speculation on this forum was that all MY21s would need to be scheduled for production before they opened the banks to MY22s. Given that a lot of the Broncos remaining to build are FEs and they will carry that production as long or short as needed to accommodate them, I would assume that they could have this all figured out as soon as they have confidence in the flowrate of MIC 2.0s.

Again this is speculation though.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well that date is long gone!!!! Come on Ford stop F-ing with us and release the 22 BP!!!!
Who wants the B&P? B&P will, most likely, be as flawed and largely useless as it was last time around.

We really want the dealer-level order guide to see what can/ can't be ordered once banks open...

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who wants the B&P? B&P will, most likely, be as flawed and largely useless as it was last time around.

We really want the dealer-level order guide to see what can/ can't be ordered once banks open...
Who wants it? Hundreds of thousands of people…based on the half million builds that happened pretty quickly last year when the MY21 B&P was launched. “We” don’t generally have access to the dealer-level order guide, only the dealer does…so until you order with them it’s basically useless to a consumer.

tigerpete

Outer Banks
First Name
pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 explorer/2019 escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't wait for the MIC top. Motor Trends review of it was terrible. They said you might as well be driving around with the windows down

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who wants it? Hundreds of thousands of people…based on the half million builds that happened pretty quickly last year when the MY21 B&P was launched. “We” don’t generally have access to the dealer-level order guide, only the dealer does…so until you order with them it’s basically useless to a consumer.
Yes, but for all of us on here that have already ordered, the Build and Price is insignificant because you need to make any 2022 changes you might want to make, with your dealer not on B&P. B&P Is just for people to play on that have a little too much time on their hands, like most of us on here;)

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't wait for the MIC top. Motor Trends review of it was terrible. They said you might as well be driving around with the windows down
Yeah, whatever, you obviously have not driven in one of these vehicles yet.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s literally the 1st negative review of the mic and that was before the recall…. The newer one is even better so

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s literally the 1st negative review of the mic and that was before the recall…. The newer one is even better so
TFLoffroad was pretty brutal on it…they replaced it with an after market soft top and like it much better. That was obviously the one that is being replaced though.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Once the dealer gets the order guide, within a day or 2 it is available online to everbody. Blue Oval Forum always posts the order guides right after the dealer gets them. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/categories/

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude - Ford itself posted the '21 order guide publicly.
Sure, it's on the media site, but that site and that file are not password protected, meaning anyone can go access them 24/7.

Ford Bronco 2022 Model Year Bronco Order Primer 1632671073506

No reason to think that won't be the case again (Ford does this for near every vehicle on the media site) - or, if it somehow doesn't, that it won't quickly be leaked to B6G like nearly every other dealer-level communication has previously.

I'd rather wait for a correct reference than use a hobbled tool that's chock full of error. Or, like most OEM B&P tools, only shows you options based on what's currently available or unrestricted - not everything that can be ordered for a model year if you're willing (or forced) to wait.

If "hundreds of thousands of people" are still waiting for the same "rockstar" shitshow instead of trying to find a better reference based on what we collectively experienced the last time around, well...fool y'all twice, I guess.
Sponsored

Last edited: