Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Flex, 2021 Corvette
Bronco
Wildtrak
Who wants it? Hundreds of thousands of people…based on the half million builds that happened pretty quickly last year when the MY21 B&P was launched. “We” don’t generally have access to the dealer-level order guide, only the dealer does…so until you order with them it’s basically useless to a consumer.
Once the dealer gets the order guide, within a day or 2 it is available online to everbody. Blue Oval Forum always posts the order guides right after the dealer gets them. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/categories/
Advertisement

etmccaus86

Big Bend
First Name
EMC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing Cool
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Who wants it? Hundreds of thousands of people…based on the half million builds that happened pretty quickly last year when the MY21 B&P was launched. “We” don’t generally have access to the dealer-level order guide, only the dealer does…so until you order with them it’s basically useless to a consumer.
Dude - Ford itself posted the '21 order guide publicly.
Sure, it's on the media site, but that site and that file are not password protected, meaning anyone can go access them 24/7.

1632671073506.png

No reason to think that won't be the case again (Ford does this for near every vehicle on the media site) - or, if it somehow doesn't, that it won't quickly be leaked to B6G like nearly every other dealer-level communication has previously.

I'd rather wait for a correct reference than use a hobbled tool that's chock full of error. Or, like most OEM B&P tools, only shows you options based on what's currently available or unrestricted - not everything that can be ordered for a model year if you're willing (or forced) to wait.

If "hundreds of thousands of people" are still waiting for the same "rockstar" shitshow instead of trying to find a better reference based on what we collectively experienced the last time around, well...fool y'all twice, I guess.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Bronco
Outer Banks
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I wouldn't wait for the MIC top. Motor Trends review of it was terrible. They said you might as well be driving around with the windows down
I quit depending on Motor Trend reviews when they picked the 1972 Vega for their Car of the Year, and I bought one.

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts
Advertisement