Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We know there is likely to be a 2022 MSRP increase. I reserved/ordered after the March 19, 21 date, so AFAIK I do not qualify for any price protection. Does anyone have any insight on how much of an increase we are looking at? I’m planning on a slight amount but is it likely to jump quite a bit (thousands)?

I’d really prefer not to option down to stay within my planned budget too much so I am a little concerned I guess?

I know noone will know for sure until the B&P/order banks open up but wasn’t sure if anyone had any insight form Ford’s previous moves or any whispers through the grapevine? :)
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We know there is likely to be a 2022 MSRP increase. I reserved/ordered after the March 19, 21 date, so AFAIK I do not qualify for any price protection. Does anyone have any insight on how much of an increase we are looking at? I’m planning on a slight amount but is it likely to jump quite a bit (thousands)?

I’d really prefer not to option down to stay within my planned budget too much so I am a little concerned I guess?

I know noone will know for sure until the B&P/order banks open up but wasn’t sure if anyone had any insight form Ford’s previous moves or any whispers through the grapevine? :)
Perhaps when you order in September, that price will be guaranteed. Personally, i would expect that, whatever Ford I ordered . . . Say a Lightning or a Maverick, and I would expect Ford to honor it.

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Perhaps when you order in September, that price will be guaranteed. Personally, i would expect that, whatever Ford I ordered . . . Say a Lightning or a Maverick, and I would expect Ford to honor it.
That would be nice. I have a price sheet from my dealer where he broke down my exact costs and said it IS what I would be paying... but it also was based on 2021 costs and not a real contract or anything. Their 21 allocations were full so the build has been waiting in limbo to be submitted. So while I am hopeful they work with me (we developed a nice friendly relationship with the sales manager and he is excited to get us a Bronco) so I know if he can maintain some pricing he will, but if they are paying more - I know I probably will be too, lol.

Not the end of the world but I saw somewhere someone said 5k increase and I was like woah, ok now that is pushing it.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone's guess at this point...commodity parts pricing, inflation, new tooling costs (MIC tops), etc will all factor in. Plan for the worst and hope for the best?
Your negotiation skills, and dealership generosity, will have the final say.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

To me it won't matter. Example....price out a 2021 and it's 45k, ok I order it. If I had priced it out and it was 46k, I'd still order it and wouldn't have known the difference. It is what it is. But, how much price increase is one more thing to speculate and talk about while we have nothing else to do while waiting for our Broncos. :giggle:

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To me it won't matter. Example....price out a 2021 and it's 45k, ok I order it. If I had priced it out and it was 46k, I'd still order it and wouldn't have known the difference. It is what it is. But, how much price increase is one more thing to speculate and talk about while we have nothing else to do while waiting for our Broncos. :giggle:
I’m not worried about a few hundred or even a thousand. It’s not ideal of course, but reasonable. I’m more concerned if it jumps a few thousand or more, then you have to start reconsidering options if you intend to maintain a specific budget. Just wanted to open some dialogue in the mean time!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The price protection is a crock of shit cause dealers have the final say and can charge whatever they want do you actually beleave all these shady dealers are going to honor price protection

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The price protection is a crock of shit cause dealers have the final say and can charge whatever they want do you actually beleave all these shady dealers are going to honor price protection
The shady dealers won’t… the honest dealers will.

Get yourself an honest dealer.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they jump up a lot I’ll be forgoing the bronco and getting another gladiator or 4Runner. A small percent and I’ll make it work.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The shady dealers won’t… the honest dealers will.

Get yourself an honest dealer.
I do got a good dealer but there are many that don’t there more shady dealers than good ones I hope the whole dealership model goes away and the customer orders and gets delivered to them like tesla

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they jump up a lot I’ll be forgoing the bronco and getting another gladiator or 4Runner. A small percent and I’ll make it work.
Some nice choices the new Nissan Frontier pro 4x looks amazing but Nissan still dosent have build and price up yet for it also curious when the ranger raptor will be out

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You usually see anywhere from a 1k-3k price increase but like another commenter said - due to the shortages we’ve been seeing and the extra cost in managing all this, I wouldn’t be surprised (but very disappointed) if they raised it 10-20%. My thought is all these “free” gifts they are sending us is just going to be tacked on to MY22 pricing so we are paying for it.

I’m still here saying if they could get soft top only 2dr models approved, I’d take it at the same price.
Sponsored