Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm admittedly confused. I read that to mean that people with a 21MY reservation could work with their dealer to get a 22MY with 22MY improvements (to wait for a white top for example) without losing their relative position in line. I didn't understand that to mean that 22MY reservation holders to be unable to get 22MY improvements too.
I’m not gonna lie I may or may not have thought this said “will NOT have access to” this whole time ?

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not gonna lie I may or may not have thought this said “will NOT have access to” this whole time ?
We’ll hell. Who knows what it means really? Ford isn’t exactly clear and with all the bs they’re pulling Who really knows how this will shake out. Pisses me off they’ve put so many of us in limbo. Way to F up a launch Ford.

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The frustration here is that the MT is available with all trims. But only on one model. So you can either get a standard on the lower models with no options or on one of the highest models with options. No options limit manual on certain packages because of conflicts. Ford has limited it. I don't feel I'm "over a barrel" but wanting a BD with mid and manual doesn't seem so much to ask.
Doesn’t the manual automatically get deleted if you choose mid package? And mid package comes with remote start.

Last edited:

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been thinking long and hard about this....for me the Bronco is a want than a need..looks matter a lot and I do plan on keeping my rig for awhile...so why not wait until Ford has their act together...and in the meantime get my off road fix via something else..plenty of options...the ZR2 Bison looks very good...BUT is not a Bronco...but I do not mind waiting for what I really want

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been thinking long and hard about this....for me the Bronco is a want than a need..looks matter a lot and I do plan on keeping my rig for awhile...so why not wait until Ford has their act together...and in the meantime get my off road fix via something else..plenty of options...the ZR2 Bison looks very good...BUT is not a Bronco...but I do not mind waiting for what I really want
I was shopping the ZR2 vs the Wrangler/Gladiator prior to deciding on the Bronco. It's a good option. Honestly, if the 2.7L was offered in the Ranger I very well could have ended up in an FX4 Lariat rather than waiting for the Bronco. Both will get me out in the woods just as well.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn’t the manual automatically get deleted if you choose mid package? And mid package comes with remote start.
I think this is a B&P glitch. Mid has remote start which is not available with the MT. But previous marketing materials implied that you can still get the mid package sans the remote start.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're looking at getting something "in the mean time" why not just get a Bronco in the meantime and upgrade in a year or two if Bronco does make something you like better.

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're looking at getting something "in the mean time" why not just get a Bronco in the meantime and upgrade in a year or two if Bronco does make something you like better.
Lol! Yes, that is also an option. Perhaps just lease it and then get into a newer one at the end of the lease.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Manual is deleted on BD if you choose Mid. On the BL it is not deleted and there is a note just saying something like remote not available on manual.

BD is available with manual on with standard trim only. Not available with mid.
BL is available on all trims from Standard to Lux.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was shopping the ZR2 vs the Wrangler/Gladiator prior to deciding on the Bronco. It's a good option. Honestly, if the 2.7L was offered in the Ranger I very well could have ended up in an FX4 Lariat rather than waiting for the Bronco. Both will get me out in the woods just as well.
But you wouldn't be able to get a Lightning Blue Ranger Lariat! Oh man, this is a beautiful paint color. Would be surprised if less than 60% of FE's are a color other than LB, not only for exclusivity, but also as it will really tie the Navy Pier interior together.

Velocity Blue just doesn't have this color profile or depth to it.

Ford Bronco 2022 MY looking better and better flaps 2

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But you wouldn't be able to get a Lightning Blue Ranger Lariat! Oh man, this is a beautiful paint color. Would be surprised if less than 60% of FE's are a color other than LB, not only for exclusivity, but also as it will really tie the Navy Pier interior together.

Velocity Blue just doesn't have this color profile or depth to it.

Ford Bronco 2022 MY looking better and better flaps 2
Yeah, Velocity doesn't really do it for me either. Don't care for the silvery, almost teal-ish undertones it has in bright sunlight. Now, if Lightning were available outside of FE it would certainly be in the running for me.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 21 (most likely) res and a 22. Plan was to wait to decide which one to take based on projected white top availability at the time of the 21 order.

Still on this plan, but who really knows when white tops will be available. Maybe 22, maybe not. As it sits now, I'd take a 21 with gray MIC top and get the white top from parts dept down the road.

But if Ford says white tops for sure in 22 without delay, I'd probably wait for the 22.

flamingoezz

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm holding out for 2023 or maybe even 2024. Hoping for a hybrid or electric version by then
Sponsored