Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the mold trap/rear A/C will be a MY21 exclusive. All subsequent years will have console vents for rear A/C.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your forgetting to tack on 20% to 30% to your price My friend because if the MY21 sell like hot cakes your wallet will be screwed trust me. Karmas a bitch and she loves to kiss on the first date.
Not if you’re a reservation holder. ?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to pour salt on the 2021 crowd, but it appears the 2022 Bronco is gonna have all the promised pieces and probably some kinks worked out to boot.

Now, all they need to do is announce orange and green colors for 2022!
Yea, but I get to be first!!!!

So, for those 2022, you'll always be a year behind me and my Bronco, so I win the Broncostakes! Plus I'll have the uber cool color called Area 51, you know, cause your car is just gray, or black, or silver, but mine is..... well, it's Area 51 goddamnit!

Never underestimate the value of one upping the Jones' down the street, in the drive through at Chic Fil A, and parked out front of the AMC at the mall (Valet!)

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not if you’re a reservation holder. ?
They said we would have x-plan they obviously give two shits about their word. You keep thinking that and I hate it when you get disappointed.

Sponsored

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, any issues warranty will handle.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They said we would have x-plan they obviously give two shits about their word. You keep thinking that and I hate it when you get disappointed.
Did Ford actually ever say Bronco would be x-plan? I believe, they said it was not a special model and we just assumed that meant x-plan.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the '16 Focus RS, the first year it came out. Sure there were minor issues, mostly cosmetic, that changed after the first year, but overall, the car was great. Of course, there was that lil' issue with the head gasket, but they actually changed it mid-year 2017, so even the second year of a car won't be without issues.

I have an early reservation for the Bronco and I'm not concerned. Like other people said, if there is something wrong with it, that's what the warranty is for.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford had 25 years to get this together. And you think they're going to "fix" things by the next MY? LMAO
I've followed a bunch of new vehicle releases over the past few years. None of them made any substantial improvements between MY1 and MY2. There were some late-availability options/colors/whatever, but nothing earth-shattering (like adding the 7MT+2.7L option or some of the other pipe dreams on here). Even major flaws (like the Tacoma's ear-splitting diff howl and brain-dead slushbox programming, or the JL's death wobble) have taken 3+ model years to resolve (hell, Jeep death wobble is older than the brand itself).

Folks whining about the modular top not being available are forgetting that tops are fungible; they sell quickly/at a high price on the used market, and you can buy a new top from your dealer (eventually). I'm not in love with the MIC top, but that won't make me cancel my MY 2021 reservation. I can always order a white/black/body-color modular top down the road and sell my MIC top for 70-80% of MSRP and only be out a few hundred bucks. Likely not even that, since MSRP will also increase every model year (although X-plan may return some time late in MY 2022).

Last edited:

Sponsored

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, but I get to be first!!!!

So, for those 2022, you'll always be a year behind me and my Bronco, so I win the Broncostakes! Plus I'll have the uber cool color called Area 51, you know, cause your car is just gray, or black, or silver, but mine is..... well, it's Area 51 goddamnit!

Never underestimate the value of one upping the Jones' down the street, in the drive through at Chic Fil A, and parked out front of the AMC at the mall (Valet!)
Lot of people will be pissed they missed out on that first year only color.

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I
Rumor has it the Ford can only produce from the Michigan plant about 175k new Broncos in a year's time so I might off on the numbers. So, if you don't get your bucking stallion by end of 2021, will it technically be a 2022?
used to work for GM... I bet from March to the end of the year (2021) it's more like 40-60k max. I could be wrong, it's been years, but no way they could do more than 80k on a new product.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did Ford actually ever say Bronco would be x-plan? I believe, they said it was not a special model and we just assumed that meant x-plan.
Absolutely directly from their communications director on Twitter. Not to mention every dealership was stated we’re taking it. It was accidentally leaked that they were pulling it eligibility. They weren’t going to share it until after B&P came out to set the hook just Enough to ensure people didn’t cancel because of that. There’s a huge thread on it on the forum and other members posted the remarks from twitter
of Mr. Levine’s. That’s why so many people were pissed.

EastCoastBronco

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I feel me moving up in line!! #yayforthat
You sure are. I went from a first edition to a MY22 bc I just wasn’t getting everything I wanted for 61k plus taxes. Now it’s up another 2k if I needed to buy a new hard top. Ridiculous. I will wait and get exactly what I want.

Ford Bronco 2022 MY looking better and better 55E2BDB8-CD47-4EF8-ACEB-13FA0EDA80FB
Sponsored

Last edited: