Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not having a relief valve (ability to change dealers) could be a blessing in disguise. Puts Ford directly on the hook for making sure that Granger customers don't get shafted.

I think Ford is going to have to do something.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TRUE. I'm using fooked in a more broad sense by what Ford has done in general. If a current buyer is at any smaller dealership, then the allocation formula is "fooking" each reservation holder. It isn't just at Granger, SAC, Chapman, etc. At least that's my view. LOL. I have to just laugh at this point.
I feel like I've been punched in the gut. First Albert passes away, and now Ford wants to punish every family run franchise in the country and reward the giant corporate dealers with lot stock.

I really think Ford is underestimating what this will do to Bronco's reputation if the majority of 2022s are going to dealers charging 5-figure ADMs. The public will see regular people driving Jeeps and pickup trucks, and only see Broncos in parking lots of high-priced exclusive shops and restaurants. And less of them are going to be out on the trails where they belong.

Unless that's what Ford wants. Build a spectacular off-road vehicle and just sell it to people who think off-road is the grass parking lot around a college sports stadium.🙁

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not having a relief valve (ability to change dealers) could be a blessing in disguise. Puts Ford directly on the hook for making sure that Granger customers don't get shafted.

I think Ford is going to have to do something.
I hope you're right. If they wanted people to order locally, then they should never have allowed the search feature for a specific dealer outside of a certain range. If they allow me to move my order, then they better give me viable local dealers who will actually discuss pricing and out the door pricing specifically. Chicago sucks for any buyer wanting this information. I'm sure in my option 2 scenario there will be rug pulls and many levels after the Bronco arrives onsite.

edit: What I should do is just take our friend up on Option 2 at this point, but I fear it uses his perk without me, potentially, being all in on buying it. If the wait is similar, then why even put in order #2. What a mess.... I'm fooked. LOL

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As an August 2021 order holder. I'm probably looking at a 2023 model huh?

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you're right. If they wanted people to order locally, then they should never have allowed the search feature for a specific dealer outside of a certain range.
It's still wild that people can't change dealerships. People move, sometimes across the whole country. That's not something you have to account for when a car is delivered in three months, but over 2-3 years it's going to be a healthy chunk of customers.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As an August 2021 order holder. I'm probably looking at a 2023 model huh?
At Granger Ford? I'd say yes, but that's without any hard evidence outside of what Zach has posted. If your order is at a local place in Houston... you might actually have a chance at taking delivery of a MY22. Good luck.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger
Do we still get the price protection certificate if we switch trims? If so, is it the certificate for the model on our 2021 order, or our 2022?

Like a lot of people, I originally wanted a Base Manual with Sasquatch but put in an order for a higher trim level so I could still get a rear locker with my manual.

And now that Base Manual Sasquatch is an option, I will most likely switch back down.

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Email on it's way..."99"'d my Broctober order to MY2023 ...Zack, thanks for the clear and easy to complete instructions...you guys are the best!

CoolerThanCool

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2wd 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At Granger Ford? I'd say yes, but that's without any hard evidence outside of what Zach has posted. If your order is at a local place in Houston... you might actually have a chance at taking delivery of a MY22. Good luck.
I'm at Granger. Actually kinda hoping for a late 2023 delivery. Line up well a lease the wife is in.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @dingle87 , you see what I see?
D6F0F12C-7CE7-4265-99F7-5339EF12035E.jpeg
3..... 2..... 1......

UPDATED FAQs coming... LOL

edit: Giant ass mess that can be avoided with one very simple policy... Build all reservation orders that aren't 99'd.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger
Do we still get the price protection certificate if we switch trims? If so, is it the certificate for the model on our 2021 order, or our 2022?

Like a lot of people, I originally wanted a Base Manual with Sasquatch but put in an order for a higher trim level so I could still get a rear locker with my manual.

And now that Base Manual Sasquatch is an option, I will most likely switch back down.
Your price protection is based upon the vehicle you had reserved/ordered for 2021. It will be applied on the trim for 2022, given its not a special edition.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger I asked a question earlier, but I know you guys are probably swamped. Since you're here... Is there a date we need to put our order in by? Or move our order if we feel that's the best route (if allowed by the mother ship)? Thanks.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger I asked a question earlier, but I know you guys are probably swamped. Since you're here... Is there a date we need to put our order in by? Or move our order if we feel that's the best route (if allowed by the mother ship)? Thanks.
I don't have a good answer for that quite yet.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger in the previous (viral) post about having conversations with res holders about actual rough delivery estimates, will that still occur, or should I ask that information in the MY22 order email I send?

Also how long will the jeep deal your offering go on for?

Thanks Zach!
Sponsored