Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?

***Update - 11/01/2022

So I have 2 reservations. A July 14 reservation through a TN dealer and an October Special reservation with Granger.

Granger said I'm like #545 in line with them (lol) but that's ok. I submitted a 2022 order with them just in case and got my Ford confirmation email 2 days later.

I submitted my 2022 order with my TN dealer on Oct 18 but still haven't received the Ford confirmation email. I have order summaries for both builds and Ford's website is updated to reflect both orders. I called the 1-800 number and verified Ford does have my 2022 TN order and everything is good to go. Just still seems weird to get a Ford confirmation for one but not the other?
Sponsored

Last edited:

drummboy36

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
Yes, in the same boat! Lost my color too! Hang in there, there are quite a few of us.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the exact same boat as you. Some folks were told last week that they’re among the first wave of 2022’s to be shipped. My reservation date is the same as yours. Have heard nothing beyond confirmation email from dealer.

Jeep4bronco86

Badlands
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I don't believe any scheduling is supposed to take place until October 28th, at which I would imagine confirmation emails would start to go out.

I'm not holding my breath. This whole processes has been a hot mess. Dealers don't know anything, Ford doesn't know anything lol.

Sponsored

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Confirmed my order on the 19th in person and still waiting as well.

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed my MY22 order with the dealer on the 15th of Oct, still no confirmation email from Ford. Typically wouldnt worry but the sales manager is less than competent... luckily I can log into Ford.com and see that my order has changed.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Confirmed my reorder on the 13th......crickets

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just ordered mine as well. I think the dealers were having difficulty getting in to the system for the first few days.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try this link https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId
with =your res number added at the end with no space. It worked for me and I never gat an email from Ford
IE: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=YourRes#

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer resubmitted for my MY22 conversion on Oct 20. Nothing from Ford, but the website shows 2022 now.

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I updated my order on the 18th and also have yet to get an email from Ford. My order page does show the correct options such as eruption green, though.

Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 1635191276208

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Showing Green checks by "Order Sent To Dealer" and "Order Accepted By Dealer". Not sure if others are seeing anything else. I'm assuming this means the dealer submitted to Ford and I'm good?
That's what I got too. I'm hoping that is confirmation that the order went through.
Sponsored