Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?
Same boat. Day 1 reservation holder. Confirmed specs with dealer, they submitted to WBDO but I have not received an email yet.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got a DORA and updated order page with 2022 new configuration, but no email. The Ford performance chat wouldn't check for me and just told me to ask my dealer or try the Bronco support number.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well since I am a later reservation, (the second time around…..11/02/20)
and put My order in
March 18th 2021. i’m happy at least that I got some progress! Didn’t get the email confirmation yet From Ford.com…. just the generic “ordering 2022 Bronco with dealer” …. but I did talk to Bronco support, and got an actual person after 45 minutes! and she was able to look up that it was
“in processing” and send me a note at least!!!!

so……at least FORD GOT my order in for the new 22, on Fords End……in addition to my dealers putting it in at store and printing me a “DORA” report!

Now…….I can breathe and just freaking wait forever!!!!

Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 8880423D-AFB9-459C-A2FA-79F97A45F97F
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 77071A78-8D6D-4243-A22D-1B75184A8A10
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 971ACA53-9F7C-4A01-8F4E-C33E77849B4C

79F1E260-FC9E-4CAA-8F3B-9C12937889E1.jpeg

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same boat. Day 1 reservation holder. Confirmed specs with dealer, they submitted to WBDO but I have not received an email yet.
Mine took 10 days, but there seems to be timeframes all over the place. I got worried after 7 days then reached out and the dealer checked WBDO and sent me a screen shot showing it was in a good status for MY22 order and priority code 10. I think Fords system was overloaded IMO.

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an Order Code which is a 4 digit number. Is that it?
Like @vrtical said it is 8 digits. Try contacting customer service via Ford website and do the online chat service. That would be your quickest way to get through to them these days, ask them to find your order or res #. Good luck

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wonder what cv lot management is.i have $10 cv lot management and $64 fuel charge
thats the dealer doing that as they get credited back by Ford. Mine are $0.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like @vrtical said it is 8 digits. Try contacting customer service via Ford website and do the online chat service. That would be your quickest way to get through to them these days, ask them to find your order or res #. Good luck
The reservation/order number is 8 digits. There is also a 4 digit order code on the order summary sheet from the dealer. You can see it in the post a few above here. Perhaps they mean that?

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine shows exactly the same....here's hoping someone knows the answer to this!
yes dealer has gotten and processed your order, should be in Ford's hands now to decide your build fate.

Any one else who has a 2 door ordered show a 4 door on the Ford page? I'm not sure if I should be concerned about it. I verified my order with my dealer and it shows 2 door. Probably dont need to worry about the computer generated image, but thought Id check and see if anyone else has the problem.
Keep in mind the message below the image on the page

" Preproduction, computer-generated image shown. Vehicle deliveries expected to begin first quarter 2022 and extend throughout the calendar year. Not representative of vehicle ordered."

Don't fret it it's not right.

akeller

Big Bend
First Name
AP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer swears that since I did not change anything - just went from 2021 to 2022 model - that I am NOT getting an email order confirmation directly from Ford. Any one else getting the same message? I have 2022 order summary from Dealer with priority code 11 so assume I am good and now just waiting for VIN/build date.

Sponsored

bzcg4811

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I'm a July 14 reservation holder who did not get my 21 order filled. I sent my 22 build order to my dealer last Monday (Oct 18th) and he emailed me back the order summary to verify it. Everything looked good so he entered the order.

My question is that I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford yet on my 22 order (a week later)? I asked my dealer about it last Friday and he said Ford's system is probably bogged down with orders right now but I would get an email soon. Has anyone else had problems getting their 22 Ford confirmation email?

darthmario

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now, something I know nothing about....people have been saying you can now go to ford.com and place an order directly there and pay $500. Or something like that, I don't know how that works, how that affects having a reservation/order number, or what if any email confirmation you should get. Ford keeps changing the rules and I think some of the confusion is us comparing different ordering scenarios.
I pretty much did that on 10/15. I had an online reservation from earlier in the summer and got an email from Ford saying I could order a MY22 from my reservation online. Did that later in the morning, paid the $500, got an email confirmation from Ford within an hour and a call from the dealer around the same time as the confirmation email came to confirm I wanted to go forward with the order. A few days later the "https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=******" page now had a green checkbox next to the "Order Accepted by Dealer" line.

It was easy... maybe TOO easy :D Now to see when / if it gets scheduled for production

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi Mike! Could you please send us a PM with your VIN so I can look into this for you on our end?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like many have not yet received an email from Ford.
But....I usually get a DORA within 24-48 hours. I did my re-order on Oct. 19th and still have no DORA. I contacted my Dealer 2 hours ago and they have not received one. WHATS UP WITH THAT???!!! Has anyone else not received a DORA form from their MY22 re-order??????? Now I am getting concerned.
Thank you.

Add:
I also used Ford Chat this morning. They were unable or unwilling to confirm anything about my current order or my re-order status. They said to contact my Dealer.

@FordMotorCompany

Last edited:

ACK

Wildtrak
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 SCOUT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored