hwboi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of you who haven't received your Ford email yet, this might be relevant:

I sent my MY22 order to my dealer almost two weeks ago. They entered it into the system and I never received anything from Ford asking me to confirm the submission by my dealer. My original reservation date was 9/2020 but I never placed the order previously, opting to wait for MY22.

My dealer reached out to Ford and found out that BEFORE my dealer submitted my order through their system, I had actually accessed the MY22 order submission page on Ford.com. Even though I didn't hit submit or pay the deposit via Ford.com, just the act of accessing that page locked my dealer out.

So for me to move things forward, I needed to go ahead and FINISH submitting the order via Ford.com and not through my dealer. The only downside to this was that I had to pay the $1,500 deposit vs the $500 my dealer was charging.
Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine say priority code 19. That the same as 10-19?
Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 1635306275875

Thanks

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who haven't received your Ford email yet, this might be relevant:

I sent my MY22 order to my dealer almost two weeks ago. They entered it into the system and I never received anything from Ford asking me to confirm the submission by my dealer. My original reservation date was 9/2020 but I never placed the order previously, opting to wait for MY22.

My dealer reached out to Ford and found out that BEFORE my dealer submitted my order through their system, I had actually accessed the MY22 order submission page on Ford.com. Even though I didn't hit submit or pay the deposit via Ford.com, just the act of accessing that page locked my dealer out.

So for me to move things forward, I needed to go ahead and FINISH submitting the order via Ford.com and not through my dealer. The only downside to this was that I had to pay the $1,500 deposit vs the $500 my dealer was charging.
How does one get to that page? In my experience the only option is to contact dealer upon completion of a build.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t have to pay anything for deposit on my 22 reorder. Dealer said I will have to put deposit down once Ford pulls my order.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my email 20 min after re ordering,it was a 10 code and it was correct.
I hope y’all get yours figured out by the deadline ,it would really suck to come this far and miss out this late in the game.
Good luck all release the mansquatches

Sponsored
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer ordered my Outer Banks 0n 10/18/2021 and received order confirmation from Ford on 10/20/2021. Guess I was lucky, got in there before Ford changed game plan again!

SoCal Driver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if everyone got this at the bottom of the order confirmed email from Ford about being "one of the early orders"? Trying to see if there's any meaning to it or if they sent that with everyone who converted an order.

Ford Bronco Nov 1 Update - 2022 order confirmation email from Ford 1635306275875
I got that also.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I ordered through my dealership on 10/13, I didn't get anything form Ford. On the 14th, I received a Ford email that said that I needed to click through to verify that I'm authorizing my dealership to submit my order. Did that and never received anything else other than my dealer calling me and telling me that we're good.

Fast forward two weeks (to yesterday) and I changed my build from a 4dr BB to a 2dr Base. Within 10 minutes of my dealership making the change, I received an email from Ford confirming my order. The email also had the "your vehicle is one of the early orders..." message at the bottom.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $1500 price was set by your dealer and they get the money not Ford. Isn't that true?

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $1500 price was set by your dealer and they get the money not Ford. Isn't that true?

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine say priority code 19. That the same as 10-19?

Thanks
10-19 have the same "weight" but not sure if a 10 will be always built before a 19.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Curious if everyone got this at the bottom of the order confirmed email from Ford about being "one of the early orders"? Trying to see if there's any meaning to it or if they sent that with everyone who converted an order.

Mine was a "new" order and I received this in my email also.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have not signed off on order yet, however dealer tells me that I should be scheduled this week!?
Ford.Com just says "Ordering with Dealer". I have not received email from Ford. The DORA has a code 10 but again, I still have not signed anything and am waiting on a few confirmations from dealer regarding the Purchase Agreement. Wondering if they submitted order without my sign-off or they're just BSing on knowing anything about if the vehicle will be scheduled and the order really hasn't been submitted yet. Supposedly I'm #3 for this dealer on a '22 order. (7/14/21 reservation and 3/21 never completed '21 order).

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10-19 have the same "weight" but not sure if a 10 will be always built before a 19.
Nope..... Not the same. My "10" will get built before your '19" if you ignore reservation numbers. Since Ford started doing reservations, priority codes don't mean much

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed my MY22 order with the dealer on the 15th of Oct, still no confirmation email from Ford. Typically wouldnt worry but the sales manager is less than competent... luckily I can log into Ford.com and see that my order has changed.
Log into Ford.com? Impossible. I haven't been able to access my order though the site for over two weeks.
Sponsored