Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a 7/20 res holder; received email from Ford last week "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated", basically where they moved me to MY22 and dealer re-submitted my prior order.

BTW, its for a 2D WT Sas; thinking of changing to Badlands mainly for the MGV / washout interior. What I didn't realize but I suppose obvious is that if you make such a change, you are MY22 priced, so basically giving up on MY21 price protection. Not a huge deal I guess, I may switch or stay the course with the WildTrack. Doubt it will make much difference in the schedule. The bigger uncertainty for most of us seems to be in the dealer allocation formula.
I changed my trim for 2022 from a BL to a Base, and I still have the price protection, and my place in line.
Sponsored

CJW0314

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor / 13’ GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe my situation is unique, but I went into the dealer and built out my bronco with the salesman for them to place the order on my behalf. The salesman told me that the sales manager places all the orders and would be in on Monday to input it. I waited 4 days with no update to my order before I called and asked what was going on. I was then told that they were having issues placing my order at the dealer and it would be best to place my order online. I went through the process on the reservation site to build out my bronco and submit. I received confirmation from the dealer immediately that they could see it converted in their system and I received the confirmation email referenced in this thread within minutes. By placing my order online, I was also able to put down a deposit ($500) which was required and got a final sales price in print with no additional markup, which there was a line for, but was at $0 as I discussed with the dealer in person. I know there are some who are skeptical of the online order system, but it worked great for me and I felt much more in control of the process than some of the others I have read about on this forum.

BourbonBoy

Badlands
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I changed the color on my 2 door yesterday (Monday, 10/25), and received an email from Ford verifying the change and my order along with number, but no vin yet.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s probably because your order was a new order, where I was referring to orders converting from 21 to 22’s.
Reply I converted from a 21 to a 22 on the 10/13, got my ford order confirmation on 10/22.

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do I get my Reservation number?
I'm a 7/20 res holder; received email from Ford last week "Your Bronco Order Has Been Updated", basically where they moved me to MY22 and dealer re-submitted my prior order.

BTW, its for a 2D WT Sas; thinking of changing to Badlands mainly for the MGV / washout interior. What I didn't realize but I suppose obvious is that if you make such a change, you are MY22 priced, so basically giving up on MY21 price protection. Not a huge deal I guess, I may switch or stay the course with the WildTrack. Doubt it will make much difference in the schedule. The bigger uncertainty for most of us seems to be in the dealer allocation formula.

Thanks for the link! Mine responds "Place Order - In Progress" - I have a July / 20 reservation, converted to order in Feb / 21, so I assume the "in progress" reflects that the dealer just re-ordered for me as MY22?
Thats what mine says as well. I'm hoping it changes to step 3 "In Production" on the 28th

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting this. I was able to look up my reservation and find out that my order was completely wrong and nerve updated.
Beter to find out your order was wrong now then after you recive your MY26??? Bronco (-;

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got two emails from Ford directly confirming my order. They said they would email me when it was scheduled to be built, when it’s in production and when it’s shipped. Does that sound right?

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Super Duty 7.3, ZF6, 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did get the order confirmation e-mail from Ford.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got two emails from Ford directly confirming my order. They said they would email me when it was scheduled to be built, when it’s in production and when it’s shipped. Does that sound right?
Sure, theyll email you a vin and build date for MY23 or 24 or 25. you get the idea (-;

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do I get my Reservation number?
It should be on the Ford website if you made an account or your dealer should have it. Look on your DORA the dealer should have sent you. I don't really rember how I got my res # or order #. but I have had my res # since I place my resveration way back when. Old man brain, hell I can't rember where I put the dam remote 5 min ago.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 22 order shows 99. Dealer said it would change in December.

Doesnt seem right but this entire process is a friggin goat rope.
I'm pretty sure the priority codes are set by the dealer and can be changed anytime. If you are ready to have it scheduled then it needs to 19 or lower. If they have you at 99 then they are telling Ford to not build yours. If I'm correct then that means your dealer is leaving it as Do Not build until December on purpose. That seems shady.
Sponsored