Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably tons of threads out there for this already. Curious what everyone's experience has been so far converting their 2021 orders to 2022.

For me, I contacted my rep last weekend who told me they would contact me when order banks opened. Me, being impatient, contacted again on Tuesday and Wednesday once I got the link to build.

I sent my rep my build link and they said they'd have my order placed and would need my signature and copy of DL at some point due to the Ford verification situation. Today I went in, confirmed my order details and signed my life away 😅

One thing I wasn't too happy about was that my dealer is refusing to sign the DORA and refusing deposits. I didn't fight it much because I do have an email stating they have only been charging MSRP+processing fees. Naive? Probably. Honestly don't feel I have much leverage to get further. Hoping for the best once I've got a build.

What has your experience been for your 2021 to 2022 order conversion?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The price difference is $825 which matches the expected jump of $250 for the MY change and $575 to upgrade from the capable bumper to the mod bumper. It doesn't look to be a price increase on the SAS. If you're eligible for the price protection that $ difference is covered.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fine. They sent me an email with link. I built it. Sent url and they sent back built for my review.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So far things have been good for me as well. I didn't have a reservation for a '21, so my order was brand new for '22. Built my order on B&P and sent the PDF to my local dealer (have heard good things from this one from coworkers and a few here on the forums)
I have an appointment today to stop by to sign some papers and get my hardcopy paperwork, but yesterday I had an email stating my order for '22 was submitted at Ford.

broncodog

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered 10/13 and gave a deposit. I have a DORA/WBDO, no confirmation email yet! 😳 Priority code 18.

I was the first 2022 order for my dealer with 4 more orders on 10/14. My dealer is a little ashamed with the fact that I know more about what's going on than he does. He's frustrated that Ford is keeping things from their employees. He asked me to keep him in the loop if I find out anything from the forums/FB.

Promised MSRP. They have a total of 15 orders (2021 and 2022) with 25 allocations allowed. 🤞🏻 I was told they hope I should see it in 6-7 months, not holding my breath but I did go low on my build hoping it's picked earlier. Who knows!!

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I converted my order to a 22 on the 13th and got a new 2-party signed purchase agreement. The email Ford sent out to everyone with an unscheduled 21 order specifically said to complete a purchase agreement, so I think you should pressure your dealer to provide one. While you might be able to use an email promising MSRP as leverage when the time comes to actually purchase your Bronco, a signed purchase agreement is binding. If the dealer is unwilling to do a purchase agreement it doesn't bode well for you.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs