Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi everyone,
I'm just curious, how many of you are still waiting for your bronco in canada? I am in windsor. I ordered my bronco in 2022, and still have no Vin number yet. I'm getting anxious waiting for the Vin number, so I can track it, as I'm sure many of you are in the same boat or are waiting longer. Just curious how many people are still waiting and how many people ordered when I did and if you got your Vin number yet? Or any emails or insight on things..... Signed a Super excited bronco buyer!!!
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not in Canada, but I'm an Oct 2020 reservation ordered MY21, MY22, and now MY23 . . Still no VIN. Lots of us on this forum.

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered in Northumberland County, ON on Nov 26 of 2022 from the dealer. They estimated 3-5 months or so. I waited a month before following up but they were able to provide me with an ETA of Feb 15 (likely will get pushed back) and I just got my VIN number today. They said this was really quick. If you haven't already gone on the Ford website and done the live chat, I would! You need your order number and dealer code to get an update.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi everyone,
I'm just curious, how many of you are still waiting for your bronco in canada? I am in windsor. I ordered my bronco in 2022, and still have no Vin number yet. I'm getting anxious waiting for the Vin number, so I can track it, as I'm sure many of you are in the same boat or are waiting longer. Just curious how many people are still waiting and how many people ordered when I did and if you got your Vin number yet? Or any emails or insight on things..... Signed a Super excited bronco buyer!!!
You won't be able to track it as well as US customers anyways so, its gonna suck for all of us.

In Canada it's been hit or miss. I ordered a late availability trim Sept 15th 2022 some ordered In Oct 22' and have VINs already.

Sponsored

gmillerbc

Badlands
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Converted my 2022 order to 2023 on Sep 27th 2022. On 18 Nov 2022 I received my VIN and was scheduled for build week Jan 16th 2023. I expect that my build week may be delayed a week or two.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi everyone,
If you can find a spec you like at a dealer just buy it off of the lot. Research any potential ADM though.

OP
OP

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you can find a spec you like at a dealer just buy it off of the lot. Research any potential ADM though.
I tried that except the dealer wanted 10,000 more for it and also wouldn't give it to me cash, so I decided I would stick to my dealer and wait the waiting game. I'll keep looking at other dealers and see but doesn't seem like they are getting any lately.

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered Sept 11th, 2022 still waiting on hearing anything. Though my order is an OBX, SAS, MIC, LUX, TOW, and modular bumper with brush bar. A lot of hold up items and on the higher side for trim, seams if your ordering a trim below OBX and an easier build for Ford to build you can get it built faster which is understandable.

Seams like MIC is less of a problem now, but SAS, modular bumper/brush bar and the chip shortage still effecting LUX and possibly TOW.

OP
OP

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I messaged ford and they said my bronco has an eta of February 10th for production. I will email them back in a couple weeks but still no Vin number until a couple weeks before production.

Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just a note; there hasn't been a memo sent to canadian dealers yet regarding Wildtrack issues that has gone out in the states...

Do with that info what you want. Maybe Canada got lucky

Mikk

Big Bend
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I messaged ford and they said my bronco has an eta of February 10th for production. I will email them back in a couple weeks but still no Vin number until a couple weeks before production.
No VIN yet? That's BS, the VIN should be assigned by now! My VIN was assigned late November, Bronco was built yesterday. There is an online tracker for Canada, but its not the greatest. You need to order number and VIN: https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking

boywhoblogs

Big Bend
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I talked to Ford chat, they told me my production date was Feb 15 but didn't see that I had a VIN. However, my dealer already provided me with a VIN. Since yours is the 10th, before mine, it might be worth checking in with the dealer to see if they happen to have it.

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m near Windsor as well; once you get your VIN and have your order number and dealer number you can use the tracker app on this website to get updates (edit: looks like the order track app doesn’t work any longer). After your Bronco is built and shows it’s awaiting shipping you can go on the Cassens Transportation website and watch for it to go in their queue and be picked up. They are the transport company that has the contract through Ford for this area. The vehicles are staged in certain areas of the lot and only get picked up once there are enough of them to make a full shipment, so you will need to be patient knowing it’s just sitting there waiting on a transport to load it. It seems they were picking up about every 2 weeks for our area last summer. The Cassens site will update again once it is delivered to your dealer. I knew ours was there before my salesman did and drove over to check it out right after it was dropped off. It’s a bit of a painful process watching the tracker and transport websites for updates, just going to warn you 😂

P.S. There is a Windsor area Bronco club on FB; we get together a few times a year for events or dinner.

https://www.cassens.com/#/vin-tracking
Sponsored

Last edited: