First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's awesome I didn't know there was a windsor group, I'm sure I will join once I get my bronco, so far I'm still waiting on my Vin number, I was able to contact ford with just a dealer code and sales code and they were able to tell me if there was a Vin number or not, my order is still in processing but she did tell me that from her resources it should be built February 10th, and to keep checking back to see if a Vin is created.... my dealer said that he usually gets updates on Thursdays regarding the Vin. I am patiently waiting I just am so excited once I can track it myself I should be good. Thanks for the info
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered Sept 11th, 2022 still waiting on hearing anything. Though my order is an OBX, SAS, MIC, LUX, TOW, and modular bumper with brush bar. A lot of hold up items and on the higher side for trim, seams if your ordering a trim below OBX and an easier build for Ford to build you can get it built faster which is understandable.

Seams like MIC is less of a problem now, but SAS, modular bumper/brush bar and the chip shortage still effecting LUX and possibly TOW.
When was your first order/reservation placed?

I ordered in mid September - OBX/LUX/Sasquatch/MIC/2.7/HD Modular/hoop steps and will have it next week but my original order was 1/29/21 from a 7/20/20 reservation.

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I ordered in mid September - OBX/LUX/Sasquatch/MIC/2.7/HD Modular/hoop steps and will have it next week but my original order was 1/29/21 from a 7/20/20 reservation.
Original order date sept 11, 2022, I chatted with Ford and my Order is in processing and while be scheduled at the next availiable build week. To me that means, check back again in a few months.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
availiable
I got the same message the first time waited two weeks and messaged in again, now I have a build date of February 10th, but no Vin yet. I'm going to try back in a couple weeks again if I don't hear from my dealer regarding the vin number.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just a heads up, you're in the Canada section and we have a different system / priority than the US

Sponsored

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Scheduled for 01/31/23

Screenshot_20230124_203545_Chrome.jpg

Matty1409

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lariat/ 2014 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered early January 2022, dealership called me a couple of days ago saying the car has arrived. Never got a phone call saying I have a VIN number, weird.
Sponsored