Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually received the email late Thursday telling me I am scheduled for the 20th. I will take it if it happens. My dealer originally told me when I reordered in beginning of October that don't expect anything until mid to late '22. It has alot of the "death list" options so i was surprised to get it! I thought at first it was a "sorry but" email!!! It's a wildtrax 2dr with high pkg, mod bumper and bull bar and 2.7 auto. We shall see. Even with that, my dealer said don't get too excited yet. But i am! Merry Christmas!
I have basically the same build. Like you i expected mid '22 at best. We'll see what comes.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a 7/23/20 reservation. Ordered a pretty easy build from a commodities standpoint (4 door, black diamond, manual, soft top, standard package). But... I'm like number 140-something in line at Stephens. My guess is, it'll be this time next year before I get scheduled... (if even then).

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/23/20 reservation. Ordered a pretty easy build from a commodities standpoint (4 door, black diamond, manual, soft top, standard package). But... I'm like number 140-something in line at Stephens. My guess is, it'll be this time next year before I get scheduled... (if even then).
I’m curious why you and others like you aren’t canceling and ordering at a larger dealer with allotment; given the current situation. Is there a negative I’m not considering?

Sponsored

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got an email friday morning telling me my BIg Bend is scheduled the week of Jan 3rd 2022. Got the VIN as well....so excited...didnt think it would be so soon...yes, my 21 did get pushed back but with all the other orders and issues that were happening, I thought it would be mid 22 before anything happened

CBainer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received a build date yet with the Hot Pepper Red Metallic paint? I've seen some with Eruption Green but not HPR?
Yes! 2 door HPR scheduled 12-13
Badlands
Sas
2.7L
Confirmed with my dealer today that they won’t charge over MSRP.
Can’t wait.

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally got mine this past Wednesday, Outerbanks, 2.3, 4dr, MIC, HIGH pkg, aux switches. Felt good getting that email after all this time.
Did you get a reservation number?

jtim47Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my 28th new Ford replacing my 2015 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As i understand it
as i understand it your reservation number does not change. it will be the same as the first one you got when your dealer placed the order. Mine is the same as is my original order date. that being said, my order date was updated to 2/26/2021. but my file still shows my first date of 7/14/2020.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m curious why you and others like you aren’t canceling and ordering at a larger dealer with allotment; given the current situation. Is there a negative I’m not considering?
For me, it's more about "loyalty". I contacted several dealers in my area when reservations first opened and no one would commit to a price at (and certainly not under) MSRP. I live in a market where idiots are happy to pay 10s of thousands in ADM for new vehicles. I was impressed with Stephens' initial offer and have continued to be impressed with their communication and customer service. I don't mind waiting a little longer to buy from a dealer I have confidence in. I've had too many bad dealership experiences in my life to make it worth paying more and getting the run around just to get the vehicle a little sooner.

Had Ford been more forthright with how they were planning to handle reservations, I might have made a different choice last year. But, at the time they were pretty insistent they'd build vehicles according to reservation timestamp. Hindsight and all that. I'm not mad about anything. I get it. I just wish they'd been a little clearer about the allocation formula(s) up front.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Whens the next scheduling day so I can be disappointed again?
Sponsored