First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How the hell are walk INS getting orders before people that reserved OVER A YEAR AGO. Ford's system is complete dog shit.
I don't know! My reservation date was 5/28/21. I had a Black Diamond soft top ordered and changed to a base soft top loaded and told myself I would wait if I had to. I changed 2021 to 2022 at 9am on 10/13/21. Not sure how it happened
Sponsored

SGT_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer wasn’t tracking that the order bank opened yesterday until I called them today….. the things I’ll do for my
Bronco

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Man talk about mixed emotions! I am h,appy for everyone who has received notification from the Blue Oval that their rig is being built but I am so jealous!!! Have not heard whisper one from the mother ship. The last DORA from the dealer when I reupped on 10/19 for 2022 still showing P Code 99. He said that would change once it was scheduled to be built. Is that true?

WildTrak, MIC, Tow, Lux, Roof Rails, Mod Bumper....Res 7/16/2020 1st Order 01/21/2021
No, the dealership needs to change it from 99. It won't get scheduled if it's a 99 priority code.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know if a Vin for a 2021 can be changed by Ford to a 22? I’m thinking of nightmare scenarios over here. “ Sir, your vehicle was scheduled for production, then we converted to 2022 MY, but in the shuffle we lost your order. Better luck next time and stay pumped”

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How the hell are WALK INS getting orders before people that reserved OVER A YEAR AGO? Ford's system is complete dog shit.
Well over a year ago, sadly.

Sponsored

Kybrently22

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my email for production date of 12-20-21 ! Shocked because my reservation was 7-10-21 . I reserved a wildtrak with soft top … I anticipated much much longer . super excited

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How the hell are WALK INS getting orders before people that reserved OVER A YEAR AGO? Ford's system is complete dog shit.
I honestly don't know. I assume it's related to options (I ordered a very basic one-BB, 2.3, soft, VB, mid...only options were mod bumper and running boards so my kid can get in), but the fact that I ordered it Tuesday morning and received a production email on Thursday night makes me simultaneously really happy and also feeling guilty.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

785EDF2F-78F8-4F1A-B23E-6BDD23C4F5DC.png
Never thought I would say this but

my order is supposed to be on hold, waiting to see if can get Raptor. When I get this. Called dealer to be see how to unscheduled ?

7/13 10:24 ET time stamp
You now have a VIN assigned, no way to pull the order back and 99 it at this point.

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Scheduled for Production 12/20/21. Reserved 7/13/20. Originally started as a Sas BD that had all of the supply constrained items (Mod top, Sas, 2-door, tow, 2.7,....). I've since dropped the Sas, tow and obviously settled on MIC top. Guess it was just enough to be selected as part of the late year builds. Now....how will Santa ever get this down my chimney?

(2 door, BD, 2.7, advanced 4x4, auto)

Ford Bronco 2022 order scheduled today (10/28) group 1635527453574

Sponsored

armandom

Badlands
First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 King Ranch / 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2022 Badlands was scheduled for the week 12/20 all I did was remove the Tow package and hardtop to a soft top with hard top prep kit and it took 1 week. The email came in at almost midnight last night Thursday 10/28.

Last edited:

BrandoBD

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer just called and said I'm scheduled for 12/13. Waiting on email from Ford now.
Day 1 res, 8:41 PM central.

I also received my email saying I was scheduled for 12/13. Day 1 reservation.
Wildtrack, MIC top, Leather, Tow, Luxe, Safari Bar, 4-door, carbonized grey, 2.7...

clearedhot

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Though there does appear a pattern developing. Bunch of more complex builds for a few weeks, presumably until out of those parts then they switch to OB, BB, BD and Base to let commodities catch up. At least that's the way it appears to me. The WT was next in line then they skipped over a OB and BB to get to the BL.
I got the e mail! 12/20 build and a VIN. 2 door WT, SAS, 2.7, Lux, tow package and bumper. I was mentally prepared to wait this out until mid '22 but then Ford happened.

oldcarnuttoo

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Ford Escape, '19 winnebago spirit, '31 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?
Though there does appear a pattern developing. Bunch of more complex builds for a few weeks, presumably until out of those parts then they switch to OB, BB, BD and Base to let commodities catch up. At least that's the way it appears to me. The WT was next in line then they skipped over a OB and BB to get to the BL.
Curious if anybody actually got a 22 schedule notification this week?

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But but but we can't have these few small dealers eatin up all the Bronco's now can we?
Sponsored