First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We picked ours up Friday. When I parked it in the garage there was liquid coming down and it was sizzling and popping and steaming. It happened a couple times but hasn't again. Either it's because we ran the AC pretty hard on one of the first drives, or the alternative is that when they washed it at the dealership (and it rained), that there was some water still sloshing around somewhere that was falling on the hot exhaust. But It sounds like this is quite common and shouldn't be a problem.

OP
OP

Keyturner44

Outer Banks
First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We picked ours up Friday. When I parked it in the garage there was liquid coming down and it was sizzling and popping and steaming. It happened a couple times but hasn't again. Either it's because we ran the AC pretty hard on one of the first drives, or the alternative is that when they washed it at the dealership (and it rained), that there was some water still sloshing around somewhere that was falling on the hot exhaust. But It sounds like this is quite common and shouldn't be a problem.
Funny because it was raining hard both times it happened. It sounded electrical though. I thought I was going to have to grab the fire extinguisher out of the kitchen. It was popping and sizzling so loud.

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny because it was raining hard both times it happened. It sounded electrical though. I thought I was going to have to grab the fire extinguisher out of the kitchen. It was popping and sizzling so loud.
hmm. Maybe it is different. But mine was very loud and it was popping a lot, but when I got down there, I could see the water dripping and sizzling
Sponsored